NEW! Walnut Semi-Hollow Limited

Oh, I gave up on that. Like Hans when he takes an internet break - too much time was spent bitching and moaning and I'm burnt. They are only hurting them selves by being the only brand without a flagship line 7 string, baritone or even a balls out metal guitar. And I no longer buy the "can't machine them easily" line because, well... the semi-hollow 408 was new and happened, eh? Viva La PTC!

This thing is killer but I can only imagine the scramble that will happen to snag one! haha

/hug <3

Oh stop, its all good haha Its just the same reason you have 2 Andersons in the oven right now!
hbang2.gif

What I will say is that if it wasn't for Shawn and PTC, I would not be able to play my favorite brand on stage with my band. That is all.

Last edited:
Oh stop, its all good haha Its just the same reason you have 2 Andersons in the oven right now!
hbang2.gif

What I will say is that if it wasn't for Shawn and PTC, I would not be able to play my favorite brand on stage with my band. That is all.

ALL HAIL SHAWN AND THE PTC!!!

Yeah, December will be epic in regards to the number 7.

And possible Vault run in the works. Friday 13th??? Midnight build??? Blood brothers???

ALL HAIL SHAWN AND THE PTC!!!

Yeah, December will be epic in regards to the number 7.

And possible Vault run in the works. Friday 13th??? Midnight build??? Blood brothers???
:) :(

SIMPLY AMAZING,I WANT IT,BUT MY WALLET IS TELLING ME NO....WHAT NERVE!!!!!!

Incredible looking!!!
If they feel and sound half as good as they look, should be an absolute joy for the lucky pukes that score these!!!

Walnut's great stuff! I have a Warmoth Explorer-style body that's just a huge slab of the stuff, and it just rings like a bell! It's the loudest, chimiest solid guitar I own.

Braz board knocks me off the list of 25...... These look nice though!!

Back