New Song Released - Partybaby

The band just re-tweeted that they got airplay for the new song on BBC Radio 1. I'm told there have been a couple of plays already since the release.

I don't know how they found out, nor do I know how to link that at all for sure, but here's a try.

I just think it's cool. I mean, they're in LA, BBC isn't. The world is getting to be a small place! ;)

https://twitter.com/NowOnRadio1/status/724747997607800833

Last edited:
Ummm....thanks to the Internet. If I recall correctly, it kinda sucks? :p

Ah, but why would you jump to the conclusion that it wasn't hard work and networking, person-to-person stuff, appearances at festivals like SXSW and the NYC Music Marathon, and a US tour opening for a popular band like The Academy Is, along with good work by their management, that led to their discovery by the BBC DJs?

Ah, but why would you jump to the conclusion that it wasn't hard work and networking, person-to-person stuff, appearances at festivals like SXSW and the NYC Music Marathon, and a US tour opening for a popular band like The Academy Is, along with good work by their management, that led to their discovery by the BBC DJs?
No, no. Sorry, I wasn't implying that. Didn't mean for it to come across that way, if it did.

I was just taking the swing at the wide open shot you left with "the world is getting to be a small place" after the "Internet kinda sucks" thread. You know, small world, in general, has a lot to with the Internet. Nothing else in your post but that comment was the target. Guess it was a swing and a miss :(

No, no. Sorry, I wasn't implying that. Didn't mean for it to come across that way, if it did.

I was just taking the swing at the wide open shot you left with "the world is getting to be a small place" after the "Internet kinda sucks" thread. You know, small world, in general, has a lot to with the Internet. Nothing else in your post but that comment was the target. Guess it was a swing and a miss :(

I definitely got that part of it, and the internet is indeed making the world even smaller than it was.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the internet doesn't kinda suck at the same time. ;)

Back