New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Welcome Tonecontrol! Great historical piece you have, would love to see some pix in time!! FYI, for picture posting, you need either 5 or 10 posts before you can put one up, and it has to be hosted at another location (you can not upload directly here to the forum). If you need any guidance on that (many people do, others think it is easier than eating pie), there is a lot of good information at https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/!!!
Thanks for the tip 👍

Hi. My first post was about my enroute DGT, but after I posted it, I noticed I failed to make a word plural and corrected that, and also added another line.
The post disappeared after that. I had one reply already. Did it go into a "needs review" queue, and will return later?

Hi. My first post was about my enroute DGT, but after I posted it, I noticed I failed to make a word plural and corrected that, and also added another line.

The post disappeared after that. I had one reply already. Did it go into a "needs review" queue, and will return late
You're probably in evaluation, here the spelling mistakes are taken really seriously.

I have no idea why this happened ! Welcome to the best forum Scooterjohn! 😄

Back