New Member? Welcome! Info about your new account inside

Hey everyone, happy to have found the forum, looking forward to learning more about PRS guitars. Only own one for now but I absolutely love it, probably the pinnacle of my small collection.
Welcome TucoBenedicto!
Looking forward to seeing some pics of your PRS. Don’t forget about your avatar. You can put a pic in there at any time.;):)

Hey everyone, new member here! I purchased a PRS SE Custom 24 last year and absolutely loved it, and purchased a 2nd one just a little while ago - a Dustie Warning signature edition CE 24 with the Floyd Rose - and I absolutely love it!

I've been playing guitar since I was 9, which was a very long time ago!

I'm just a hobbyist now, but I played in hard rock bands around the midwest back in the late 80s and early 90s. VH, Ozzy, etc. All great songs, and great times! I look forward to reading about all of your experiences. Cheers! :cool:

Hey everyone, new member here! I purchased a PRS SE Custom 24 last year and absolutely loved it, and purchased a 2nd one just a little while ago - a Dustie Warning signature edition CE 24 with the Floyd Rose - and I absolutely love it!

I've been playing guitar since I was 9, which was a very long time ago!

I'm just a hobbyist now, but I played in hard rock bands around the midwest back in the late 80s and early 90s. VH, Ozzy, etc. All great songs, and great times! I look forward to reading about all of your experiences. Cheers! :cool:
Welcome Sky! Sounds like you have made some great choices in the PRS line!! Rock on!!!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for signing up!

Please read the forum rules in this thread...

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/official-forum-rules-read-em.920/

In an effort to prevent certain types of spammers, new users will be prevented from using Private Messaging and having custom signatures associated with your posts. After you've participated in the forum (10 posts), all normal functionality will be open to you, so quit lurking!
New member here, just received my new SE Swamp Ash Special last week. I’m a fairly new player as well, started only four months ago.
Love my new PRS and looking forward to some good discussions in this forum.

New member here, just received my new SE Swamp Ash Special last week. I’m a fairly new player as well, started only four months ago.
Love my new PRS and looking forward to some good discussions in this forum.
Welcome JTP! Lot's of help to be had here if you look hard enough!! Congrats on your first PRS, there will be more!!!

Hi administrator.
thanks you for accepting me into the forum.
I'm an enthusiastic owner of an amazing PRS guitar family:
PRS John Majer Silver Sky
PRS Hollow II piezo
PRS Hollow II Mccarty
PRS JA-15
PRS SC-J
PRS Archtop II

Ciao form Italy
Welcome Mecci! I am NOT an administrator, but wanted to say good to have you aboard!! INCREDIBLE collection of guitars. I want every single one of them, especially the last 3 ;~)) Post some pix of those beauties when you can, and stories if you got 'em!!!

Back