New horse in the stable… NGD

firefunkrevival

Ok, don’t want to be long winded here but dang, I am grateful to have been able to get a hold of this 2019 McCarty semi hollow. I left a link of where I purchased it from because I am not the techiest dude out there even after reading the forums how post pics. This is my first and hopefully not my last PRS. It is an absolute piece of art. Playability is an 11 for me. This neck is phenomenal. The tones are so articulate. Really can’t believe that it took me this long to figure this one out but this is definitely going to be my humbucker set up moving forward. I unfortunately had to unload some axes to afford it (sold es 335 epi and have an 89 Strat plus deluxe on fb marketplace) but can say that I will ultimately be loving the decision. I appreciate everyone’s assists on my questions prior to finding the one. Semi hollow did not disappoint but neither did any of the others models I tried. Now, back to these sweet sounds!

image_8ae16be0-1571-4e04-bc1f-6d9381443d38_2048x2048.heic

Ok, don’t want to be long winded here but dang, I am grateful to have been able to get a hold of this 2019 McCarty semi hollow. I left a link of where I purchased it from because I am not the techiest dude out there even after reading the forums how post pics. This is my first and hopefully not my last PRS. It is an absolute piece of art. Playability is an 11 for me. This neck is phenomenal. The tones are so articulate. Really can’t believe that it took me this long to figure this one out but this is definitely going to be my humbucker set up moving forward. I unfortunately had to unload some axes to afford it (sold es 335 epi and have an 89 Strat plus deluxe on fb marketplace) but can say that I will ultimately be loving the decision. I appreciate everyone’s assists on my questions prior to finding the one. Semi hollow did not disappoint but neither did any of the others models I tried. Now, back to these sweet sounds!

Nice

Absolutely fantastic selection!! 594s have some serious special sauce and it's a semi to boot o_Oo_Oo_O

Massive congrats!! And lock up your wallet, once you get one PRS they seem to start quickly multiplying....
That’s what I was afraid of… hopeful this keeps me where I need to be for a while. Haha. I felt that way when I played it anyway!

Back