New Go Play God EP release coming April 5, 2024!

I didn’t realize until you posted this and I went looking for it that you already have music on Apple Music so I downloaded what’s up there, great stuff. You guys ever play outside of the Midwest? If/when you come east let me know.
Not really, mostly Midwest. The stuff we have released already was with our original singer who died of cancer a couple years ago. Our new singer has been with us about a year and a half but we’ve been delayed in getting new material out due to other members health issues. We haven’t played live in about a year but are working to hopefully come back out in the next few months. Thanks for the support!

Not really my style but that’s impressive, great sounding guitar and drums, congrats and good luck with the release!

Not really my style but that’s impressive, great sounding guitar and drums, congrats and good luck with the release!
Thanks, much appreciated. Here’s a pic of the amps used…

npsckRm.jpg

Mostly through an angled, standard size Mesa 4x12 from the 90’s. Some through an older Marshall 4x12 with greenbacks, I believe. Both were studio cabs that I liked to not have to drag mine down there. Mic’d up with a Royer 121 and a 57. Used my Divided by 13 FTR 37 through a Matchless 2x12 for a part as well. One of the tracks has my PRS 4x12 and 2x12 on it as well.

npsckRm.jpg

Mostly through an angled, standard size Mesa 4x12 from the 90’s. Some through an older Marshall 4x12 with greenbacks, I believe. Both were studio cabs that I liked to not have to drag mine down there. Mic’d up with a Royer 121 and a 57. Used my Divided by 13 FTR 37 through a Matchless 2x12 for a part as well. One of the tracks has my PRS 4x12 and 2x12 on it as well.

….we’re gonna need a bigger boat!!!

npsckRm.jpg

Our SLO settings are VERY similar. Biggest difference is my amp is an unmodified 1994 without Depth control.

Our SLO settings are VERY similar. Biggest difference is my amp is an unmodified 1994 without Depth control.
It was freaking loud! I think I remember thinking I was turning the preamp up and cranked the master to 7. I was recording my leads and single note overdub stuff. I actually only run the preamp gain around 4-5 if it’s in a band mix. Throw on an ep booster for leads.

It was freaking loud! I think I remember thinking I was turning the preamp up and cranked the master to 7. I was recording my leads and single note overdub stuff. I actually only run the preamp gain around 4-5 if it’s in a band mix. Throw on an ep booster for leads.
I use a MXR GT-OD set as a “clean boost” just to tighten up the low end.

Back