New Game: The Picture Clue Thread

Next one :)

Black_velvet_circle_scarf_full.jpg

I'd answer, but then I'd have to post something unguessable:D
Shall I say what was the previous one?

Start by giving a decade, a genre, number of words we're looking for. One of those should do.
Somebody will get it. I stopped listening to most "current" music when you were about 12. :laugh:

Go ahead and post the solution...we won't hold you to a new clue...someone will provide. go ahead...since I remain confused :)

So...WTF is this one???

BTW..hint for posting...a lot of us can't see photos from photobucket (or equivalent) from work computers. it's always best if you can copy a photo as opposed to placing a link...when photos are copied from a link that we can't access, we can't solve the puzzle. Of course, sometimes you're limited in the photos you can use..but, whenever possible, try to copy and paste a photo instead of posting a link to the photo.

So...WTF is this one???

BTW..hint for posting...a lot of us can't see photos from photobucket (or equivalent) from work computers. it's always best if you can copy a photo as opposed to placing a link...when photos are copied from a link that we can't access, we can't solve the puzzle. Of course, sometimes you're limited in the photos you can use..but, whenever possible, try to copy and paste a photo instead of posting a link to the photo.

Norwegian Wood - The Beatles

Back