NAMM-style big rollout in January?!?

My signature model is coming out soon. But there's a caveat: I have to approve your application to buy one based on an audition. If your tone and chops aren't good enough, don't get your hopes up.

There will also be a two decade wait list. So just forget about it. It'll be like owning a Dumble. Another thing you can't have.

The details are all very hush-hush, so that's all I can reveal for now.

I signed a non-disclosure agreement not to say anything before release, but I think someone spiked my coffee this morning and I'm feeling wobbly, so...

Paul and I have been working a virtual reality Julie Bowen. The first release will be the Boston Legal era Julie. I'm expecting it to immediately sell out and go to long wait time back order, so we're trying to get prepared ahead of time for the demand.

Trying to decide which pic to use for the cover...
9b01ba58d19f2e0e512f99265e1afc34.jpg

boston_legal_julie_bowen_4_dvdbash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My signature model is coming out soon. But there's a caveat: I have to approve your application to buy one based on an audition. If your tone and chops aren't good enough, don't get your hopes up.
Dang it!!! I'm out. On a positive note, I won't live 20 years anyway, so even if I was good enough, it would probably come in just in time for my replacement to enjoy it. :eek::eek:

I mean come on... he's gettin my woman. He CAN'T have my guitars too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Herman Li might take a little longer to happen.
Can’t keep the prototypes in one piece.

Info on the Herman Li is being issue strictly on a knee to know basis.

The brass neck of you two.

Perhaps if the neck joint was made of brass, he could continue doing that little trick.

Last edited:

There will also be a two decade wait list. So just forget about it. It'll be like owning a Dumble. Another thing you can't have.

The details are all very hush-hush, so that's all I can reveal for now.
Can it be played outside of the basement?

I signed a non-disclosure agreement not to say anything before release, but I think someone spiked my coffee this morning and I'm feeling wobbly, so...

Paul and I have been working a virtual reality Julie Bowen. The first release will be the Boston Legal era Julie. I'm expecting it to immediately sell out and go to long wait time back order, so we're trying to get prepared ahead of time for the demand.

The second one.

I'm amazed how you photoshopped her message and signature to you off the pic.

Dats where I've seen that broad before! I knew she looked familiar. Thanks for the clue in.

For all the good virtual reality will do ya, might as well just watch reruns of that show.

Back