motorcycle fun

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Took my dad and son to the hillclimb event in Anamosa Iowa today. What a blast! After that we hit the motorcycle museum. What a great place to see very fine examples of motorcycles from the past.

Anyone here ever been to either place?

Nope. I'm from Iowa, and I've never heard of Anamosa! May have to check it out when I get back that way.

Dang, wish I knew about the motorcycle museum when we took my daughter to her honors band thing. We ended up driving back to La Crosse to check out Daves, lol, then spent the rest of the time watching Eagles.

Well if you're into motorcycles this museum is very cool. Anamosa is on 151 between cedar rapids and Dubuque. J&P cycles has an outlet there too.

Along with all the HD and Indian stuff is a plethora of machines from 80s turbo bikes to honda elsinores to everything in between.

Tons of fun.

Well if you're into motorcycles this museum is very cool. Anamosa is on 151 between cedar rapids and Dubuque. J&P cycles has an outlet there too.

Along with all the HD and Indian stuff is a plethora of machines from 80s turbo bikes to honda elsinores to everything in between.

Tons of fun.
Thanks. I'm not really into bikes. I don't ride, or anything. But I love a good "Man" Museum.

Tons of fun.

So pretty close to where we were hanging out. Well, if she makes the honors band next year, we have a destination in mind, woohoo!

Back