Motley Crue movie trailer better than band?

I f@cking despise Motley Crue, and pretty much every music biopic is total trash....

..... but Shout at the Devil is an amazing record, practically perfect even, so I say: No, that Netflix movie will not be better than the band.

While I don't despise the Crue, I'm with Sergio. Shout was as close to prefect as it gets. I was a fan early on, but walked out after 5 songs the last 2 times I saw them. One was co-headline tour with Kiss, and the other was their farewell tour. I left that show wondering how they felt getting blown off the stage every night by a 66 year old Alice Cooper!

It's the Doctor Feelgood movie of the summer!

I think I'm on the Sergio side when it comes to this group as the worst part of it was the lead singer and the fact that he sounded like he was mocking rock vocalists every time he sang. It even got worse when I worked at a stripper club and had to listen to "Girls,girls girls" three times a night.

But I have to admit "Dr. feel good" is easily their best song and kind of fun to crank up every once in a blue moon.

I liked Mötley Crüe - these were the last band I saw live and they were still kicking a$$...

Ya know, when discussing The Crüe I use the phrase: They are cheese, pretty good cheese. I saw them a couple times at The Whiskey early on, US fest in '83. I didn't hate it. It was good fun. Cheese. Sometimes I like a ghastly, stinky cheese.

Last edited:
I think I'm on the Sergio side when it comes to this group as the worst part of it was the lead singer and the fact that he sounded like he was mocking rock vocalists every time he sang. It even got worse when I worked at a stripper club and had to listen to "Girls,girls girls" three times a night.

But I have to admit "Dr. feel good" is easily their best song and kind of fun to crank up every once in a blue moon.

I don't know, Geddy is an acquired taste. Dylan didn't sing because he could, he did because he had to. JMHO. Cheers .

partway through and it’s great. they meet like the village people in ‘you can’t stop the music’, the dennys serves drinks, funny wigs, barely any motley crue music. four voice overs!

Back