Minneapolis - Things to do?

Egads

One, Two, THIRTEEN!
Hey Gang,

I'm heading out to Minneapolis tomorrow morning for a conference. I'll be there for a few days. Anyone have any suggestions for guitar shops, food, coffee, music, sights? I'm staying downtown, but I'll have a car.

Thanks for any feedback.

Yea, call in sick one day and make the 2 hour drive to Lacrosse, WI to visit Dave's Guitar. Everyone should make it here at least once.

Believe me, I seriously considered it! Dave's is on the list when I come back with the family, and have more time.

Haven't been there in years, but Willie's used to have some cool gear?

Twin Town Guitars was pretty cool. Nice staff and some good used gear. I'll hit Willie's tomorrow.

Willie's is cool, but if they don't know you, they don't treat you real well. Cool stuff to look at though.

What sort of food do you like? There's a ton of great restaurants downtown, and Grand Ave. in St. Paul has some great spots as well.

Thanks for the forewarning! I'm going to check out Willie's and El Diablo Amps this afternoon.

I eat pretty much everything. I really mean that! About the only thing I can't do is tripe. Otherwise, bring it on!

Back