Metallica Through the Never

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I got this video last week from Netflix, and finally watched it Sunday.
Wow, very good!

Lots of flame/smoke pots on stage, abut also staged stuff.
All in all I really enjoyed it, and listened to it up quite loud on my TV and sound system :D

If you like metal or Metallica and have not seen it yet, rent or buy it.
I believe it is also on Comcast On Demand for around $5.99 in HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on my list of things to see. I'll probably just buy the DVD or something. Not sure what to make of it yet so I don't know if I'll like it or not.

I bought it on the weekend. Great movie and great effects. A must see if you're a Metallica fan.....

I think if I upgrade from my Samsung 40" LCD TV to a 50" Samsung LED one soon with 3D, I might buy the 3D Blu-Ray of this.
I was really impressed with this video.
Cool part too is where the four coffins come down from the ceiling with the videos of the 4 live bodies inside of them.
Lots of eye candy going on in this.

You have to watch the credits too, and one of my favorite songs by then that is only instrumental is at the end with them sitting on stools and the arena empty.

Only thing I didn't like was......what was in the bag ? Left it as a cliff hanger lol

Yes, they never let us know what was in the bag.
The kid looked scarred though when he opened it when sitting inside of the box truck.
And what was that pill he took before he drove off in his van?

The pill looked like either a pain killer or antibiotic. The kid do look scared when he looked in to the bag. I have a strong feeling that we will be seeing another Metallica movie in the future.

Back