Media Room build with Guitar display cabinet almost done....pics

That room is incredible! :rock: A refrigerator and a bathroom and I would never have to leave.

One question...

The guitar case is full. Doesn't anybody make a case that always has room for one more? :D

And there's only one way to really break this room in.....A-Team marathon with a bookend of Knight Rider!

Thanks guys it's been an extremely long nine months to build this house and this room is an absolute dream come true for me .
I forgot to mention I have my own 2 ton central heating and air unit in this room which is the true blessing!
Lol
The official move-in date is actually tomorrow I have some furniture being delivered today but I have movers coming in the morning to move everything from my current home to their .
Only thing in that room but I'm not a big fan of is I don't have black theater seating yet that's going to happen next year when I have money right now my dark brown leather reclining couches will go in there which will suffice for now .

Very nicely done!

What is the small "stage" for?

Also, who makes those offset guitars on the left? They are beautiful, but I cannot ID them.

Last edited:
Small stage is for the rear couches to be able to see over the front couches I just have not put the couches in the room yet.
Those guitars are called MJ Mirage customs

Great setup! Save me a seat on the top couch please!

That is AWESOME. Nice work. Love the Star Wars stuff. I had a ton of it when I was a kid. Sold it all to a collector almost 20 years ago. :( But it went to fund my first PRS, so it's all good. I've thought about picking up a few old items again since it was a big part of my childhood.

Bangin'! Party at Stevan's!!! I call first game of Rampage.
I'm in!

That is so cool! We had our basement flood this summer so my music room got it bad. Everything is cleaned up but my music room is still unorganized and cluttered.

My work has been running me ragged so I haven't been motivated to work on it.

That's just too cool... I'm jealous.

Luckily we're in the process of looking for a house, and I'm being pretty specific on finding a house with an extra room so I can make my own media/music/nerd room, soundproofed and organized, lol.

So after a week of my room being complete and a few days of being completely moved into the house. I have decided I need an hepa type air purifier for my room to keep dust down.
I ordered a Honeywell model last night rated for 500sq ft. I hope this keeps dust off the guitars and everything else.
DUST IS MY NEMESIS!

Back