Media Room build with Guitar display cabinet almost done....pics

stevan5150

well we are about 3 weeks away from moving into the new house, and my "fortress of solitude" is almost done also. its double sheetrocked with quiet board underneath that. I decided to build a glass cabinet for just 7 guitars instead of all of them lol this one cost enough. This room is also my theater room and game room.
My Boogie mark V, diezel einstein will sit underneath the cabinet..
The cabinet is 9ft long by 4ft tall by 16 inches deep. with sliding glass doors and led lights in it, that are on a wall switch by my main light switch at the door.

It still looks great !!! I only asked, because I love doing stuff like that, i've finished several basements, with pre-wiring for big screen TV's, man cave etc. etc. Looking forward to seeing it furnished and with your geetars on display.
Thanks for sharing !!!

It still looks great !!! I only asked, because I love doing stuff like that, i've finished several basements, with pre-wiring for big screen TV's, man cave etc. etc. Looking forward to seeing it furnished and with your geetars on display.
Thanks for sharing !!!

Yeah i have a killer Home theater system that i have designed that i will be installing soon as well in there. The finished product in this room will be awesome, i will keep you all posted!

That's impressive! When you get the bacon dispenser installed it will be complete!!!!!!

Looks awesome!! I'm digging the nerd case though too... that would probably work better than my current mess, lol.

Guess it doesn't help we're in a house about 1000 sq/ft smaller than we could use... my girlfriend is getting pretty irritated with guitars, drums and geek stuff all over the place.

Looks awesome!! I'm digging the nerd case though too... that would probably work better than my current mess, lol.

Guess it doesn't help we're in a house about 1000 sq/ft smaller than we could use... my girlfriend is getting pretty irritated with guitars, drums and geek stuff all over the place.

here is the rest of the room for the fellow nerds on here.
arcade area

nerd shelf

Transformer area

Movie area

Back