Media Appearances - Where have you seen PRS?

Daniel

My wife and I saw "This is 40" the other day (great movie!) and I noticed a black (singlecut?) PRS prominent in the live band scene. I never got a good look at the body but the headstock and bird inlays were unmistakable. I'm sure everyone has seen the Chase ads featuring that cool blue PRS but where else have you noticed our favorite brand?

I was watching Jools Hollands Annulal Hootenanny on New Years Eve / Day when I spotted a PRS (Possibly a stripped 58) on a stand. Didn't see who played it, but it looked great! ;)

I'll peruse Y'tube to see who it was.

Mr. Blue Sky - The Story of Jeff Lynne and ELO.
There's what appears to be a frost blue SC, but I didn't get a real good look at it. Still have to sit down and watch the whole show yet.

Just a little bit off topic - Lexicon Alpha connection diagram:

4tpnon.jpg

Back in the late 80s/early 90s my brother [www.jondurant.com] worked in marketing & artist relations for Lexicon. At trade shows he got to be friends with PRSH, Bonnie, and Ralph, and they kinda scratched each other's backs a bit. So this pic is not a surprise to me!

Just a little bit off topic - Lexicon Alpha connection diagram:

4tpnon.jpg

Back in the late 80s/early 90s my brother [www.jondurant.com] worked in marketing & artist relations for Lexicon. At trade shows he got to be friends with PRSH, Bonnie, and Ralph, and they kinda scratched each other's backs a bit. So this pic is not a surprise to me!

Awesome! Another behind-the-scene information I can share with my friends over a beer :D

Back