Locking tuners for a Tremonti without drilling

Victorius

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for quality locking tuners (chrome) for my Tremonti (2021) that can be installed without drilling the headstock. Can you recommend any specific models?

Thanks

Contact John Mann at MannMade. If anyone will have the right heads, they will.

I bought all the locking tuners for my SE Silver Skys and Bernie Marsdens there.

What tuners do you have now ?
Phase 3s fit in the same holes if you have the vintage tuners.
John Mann will modify your existing tuners
I might have a set of vintage locking prs tuners from my Fiore.

Contact John Mann at MannMade. If anyone will have the right heads, they will.

I bought all the locking tuners for my SE Silver Skys and Bernie Marsdens there.
This may not be a good idea from the heart of Europe. :-D

In the UK, we get taxed approximately 3 times importing items from US. :(
Same holds for Europe mainland. First you pay customs duty and handling, and for additional fun an additional 21% VAT over the item and shipping. Even if it is a used product. Small, cheaper items like PUs have a relatively high shipping to cost ratio, so you look at about 50% upcharge on those

Bummer. But at least you have free medical care if you get sticker shock!

That’s another debate. I’m going to stop being the grumpy dude, who stands on his front lawn and b!tches about stuff.

Taxes are taxes and the waiting times in the NHS are waiting times, that’s all I’ll say.

I did get a sweet deal from Andertons on my PRS SE lockers (pre Covid), so that’s something.

That’s another debate. I’m going to stop being the grumpy dude, who stands on his front lawn and b!tches about stuff.

Taxes are taxes and the waiting times in the NHS are waiting times, that’s all I’ll say.

I did get a sweet deal from Andertons on my PRS SE lockers (pre Covid), so that’s something.
True. With taxes you get what you pay for. Healthcare in the Netherlands is second to (perhaps) some scandinavian countries, singapore and switzerland. We'll live and I never EVER have to sell a guitar for medical bills.

Just sayin'

True. With taxes you get what you pay for. Healthcare in the Netherlands is second to (perhaps) some scandinavian countries, singapore and switzerland. We'll live and I never EVER have to sell a guitar for medical bills.

Just sayin'

I didn’t mean to open a can of worms over this.

Let’s go back to enjoying guitars, accepting that we’re lucky afford the nice things we have and are able to enjoy our lives with family and friends.

Good times, good food/drink and what other things bring you joy.

I didn’t mean to open a can of worms over this.

Let’s go back to enjoying guitars, accepting that we’re lucky afford the nice things we have and are able to enjoy our lives with family and friends.

Good times, good food/drink and what other things bring you joy.
And I dont like worms either. Just shedding light on the the positive side of me not being able to buy pickups in the states for cheap. ;-)

Back