Kids Say The Darnedest Things

László

Too Many Notes
I sent my kids a link to my latest orchestral piece. My daughter was listening to it via her computer, and my 10 year old granddaughter (the musical theater actor) asked, "Mom, what movie are you watching?"

My daughter answered, "I'm not watching a movie, I'm listening to grandpa's music."

"He should be scoring movies," said my granddaughter.

"I'm sure he'd love that," said my daughter.

My granddaughter's reply:

"He needs an agent."

;)

I sent my kids a link to my latest orchestral piece. My daughter was listening to it via her computer, and my granddaughter (the musical theater actor) asked, "Mom, what movie are you watching?"

My daughter answered, "I'm not watching a movie, I'm listening to grandpa's music."

"He needs an agent."

;)
Love it! Actually was looking for your granddaughter on the news today. Local NBC mid-day news was doing a story about "Fiddler" and some of the cast was there, and in the background, practicing. No dice.

I sent my kids a link to my latest orchestral piece. My daughter was listening to it via her computer, and my 10 year old granddaughter (the musical theater actor) asked, "Mom, what movie are you watching?"

"He needs an agent."

;)

Well she is right!

Love it! Actually was looking for your granddaughter on the news today. Local NBC mid-day news was doing a story about "Fiddler" and some of the cast was there, and in the background, practicing. No dice.
I think the key is mostly the adults in this show, as makes the most sense, where in Sound of Music, the kids were much more important.

But she's listed as having a principal role, so...that's all to the good!

Back