JasonE (a complaint/troubled)

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
Hey J,

Just checking to see if you're okay. It's now Saturday and you haven't been on since noon on Wednesday. I know there's the excuse of "There are things outside the forum", but the forum is easily accessible through the phone and it only takes seconds to post something.

JasonE, you are a blessing! Hope you are okay today

I wonder...... if I didnt log in for a few days would someone worry about me?

Something tells me no way in hell...they'd celebrate! lmao
I genuinely think he went because of my playful posts in the flat earth thread. I don't think he was able to tell when I was sarcastic or joking like you guys could.

I hope that is not the case. Hopefully he shows up to confirm. Chat is tough because there are no body language cues to help out. I thought it was getting a little heated in that thread myself, and I was generally staying out of that part of the conversation. Life's too short and I have other stuff to get done. lol

Well, if hes a flat earther then good riddance. lol

Well, he was trying to chaperone an argument between me and a Christian flat-earther (firminest). But I think it may have made things worse at the time lol Anyway, it wasn't before long that I just went full on playful/unserious in that thread but if someone has an idea about me, or of someone has made up their mind on something, then my comments might have fed into that. I could understand how it certainly wouldn't help.

Why do I feel we are watching our first forum digital stalking restraining order unfold?
Baha! If I qualify for an online restraining order just for this innocent thread, I'd be scared to ask what my Sweetwater/Musicians Friend sales reps qualify for 😆 🤣

Last edited:
Well, he was trying to chaperone an argument between me and a Christian flat-earther (firminest). But I think it may have made things worse at the time lol Anyway, it wasn't before long that I just went full on playful/unserious in that thread but if someone has an idea about me, or of someone has made up their mind on something, then my comments might have fed into that. I could understand how it certainly wouldn't help.
Seems like you try and label someone a flat earther to try to win an argument. The thread was about the moon lander. It wasn't a debate or argument about a flat earth. Many people can't handle that because they have looked into it for less than 5 minutes rather than more than 5 years.

Seems like you try and label someone a flat earther to try to win an argument. The thread was about the moon lander. It wasn't a debate or argument about a flat earth. Many people can't handle that because they have looked into it for less than 5 minutes rather than more than 5 years.
Dude, this thread is not about you or your position. Please let it go.

Only you. I never labeled anyone a flat earther, except you, because you openly admit you believe the Earth is flat (without proof). Correct, the thread was about moon lander but you made it about flat-earth theories and wouldn't let go.... even when multiple people asked you to move on.

And it's strange that you make so many things up and claim they are facts (you claiming that I have called multiple people flat earthers is just more proof against you). You are only exposing yourself more and more with every comment. So asking you again, please move on.

Last edited:
Only you. I never labeled anyone a flat earther, except you, because you openly admit you believe the Earth is flat (without proof). Correct, the thread was about moon lander but you made it about flat-earth theories and wouldn't let go.... even when multiple people asked you to move on.

And it's strange that you make so many things up and claim they are facts (you claiming that I have called multiple people flat earthers is just more proof against you). You are only exposing yourself more and more with every comment. So asking you again, please move on.
I said I wasn't going to talk about FE because you couldn't handle it. Flat Earth is just a dog whistle for normies.

If you don't like a certain topic someone brings up, here is some tips to keep you from getting ticked off:

1. Think to yourself that's wild I'll have to check into that to see what I think of it to make an informed opinion.
2. Don't go back to the thread, there is plenty of other threads. Just move on.

Give us A Minute, We Can Fix That. ;)

Welcome Back My Friend. Hope You Had A Great Time. What Did You Ride?
We rode around Ocala National Forest area and went to Daytona one day. We do this type of thing 3 times a year down here. The worst part this time was the pollen. They are in full pollen season up there right now. I have a yellow coating on my car and bike now that will get washed down this week or weekend. Our friends up there have a big piece of property and a lot of fun toys to ride and drive around on the trails there. This trip was minibike madness. We seem to end up with themes when we take trips up there. I just got back yesterday afternoon.

Hey guys! I appreciate the concern. I was actually on a motorcycle trip where I didn't have good cell phone access. It was a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed the time away.

For the record, I am not upset with anyone on here.
JASON!!!!

Glad you're back, sorry I assumed the reason was me. Did not want to lose a good member.

Glad your trip was safe! Can't wait to hear about it.

Grace and peace,
Steve

Back