It's always sad when you have to let one go...

Johnny Rigs

"Hold on to your butts" - Samuel L Jackson
...but it's easier to process when there are two more coming in behind it. :)

Polished and conditioned my Stripped '58 last night. Said goodbye and sent it off this morning to it's new home. And one of my Hiland models made it to its new owner yesterday. He even posted an unboxing and play-through video of it (a first for me).

Great guitars. Both served me well. I had two Hiland models, though. And the '58 was my first dip into PRS' two-piece bridge and vintage pickups offering - but I already had ideas of a final destination, and a good trade opportunity came up.

What could possibly replace these two? Stay tuned.

What was the last PRS you had to let go of, in order to take it up a notch with another PRS?

I let my SC245 go for my SC Trem 20th Anni.

I let a 408 go because I needed the $$ but didn’t care as much because I didn’t bond with that guitar.

I let a Standard 24 go because I needed the cash. I kick myself everyday for letting that one go :(

Letting one go??? I do not comprehend that at all. To me, my guitars have much greater value than their worth. By that, I mean that it would cost 'silly' money for a non-10top regular core guitar to get me to even consider parting with one - everything has its price but it would cost someone a LOT more than they could buy a new one so letting go of one is incomprehensible!!!

I let my first guitar go - just an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and my Marshall TSL602 because I had to for family financial needs and that still hurts. Therefore I cannot see me putting myself through that Pain again especially not a PRS....

Back