Inside of a PRS....

That's what I was wondering if you were getting at. IMO, that little tear out for the toggle is nothing to worry about. As for the toothpick, I can't see what you're talking about. Not saying there isn't a problem, just saying that I don't see the toothpick. :)
Assuming that the volume pot is on top in the pic, it looks like there's a treble bleed cap there and I'm not familiar with SE's having that stock. I'm not an expert but none of the 4 SE245's that I bought had a bleed.
Thanks guys, both of ya's!!

As for the toothpick, I can't see what you're talking about. Not saying there isn't a problem, just saying that I don't see the toothpick. :)
The toothpick toggle would look killer with some invisible maple pickup rings
I'll try to get a pic of that tomorrow, it's not visible on the outside of the guitar. Only on the inside, through inspection of that part.

I just got done doing a very amateur comparison video though so I'm wee wee tired out so as soon as I can tomorrow

"The guitar was messed with by someone prior to Mr. Glitch buying it."

"How can you be sure, Sherlock?"

"Elementary, my dear Watson. PRS Guitars wouldn't fix a bad part with a broken toothpick at the factory; they'd simply reach into the parts bin and install a new part. Oh, and don't call me Sherlock. I'm Holmes."

"You should hear what I call you behind your back, Holmes."

"The guitar was messed with by someone prior to Mr. Glitch buying it."

"How can you be sure, Sherlock?"

"Elementary, my dear Watson. PRS Guitars wouldn't fix a bad part with a broken toothpick at the factory; they'd simply reach into the parts bin and install a new part. Oh, and don't call me Sherlock. I'm Holmes."

"You should hear what I call you behind your back, Holmes."
Looks like someone at the factory had a bad day. Maybe they were p'd off, maybe it was their last day, maybe someone pee'd in the water fountain again. All we know is that quality control has been decreasing as workers going to work a little tipsy has been increasing. Inflation/deflation, segregation/termination.... the plausibility are endless hehe

Back