I wish there was a stock 594 “Black Beauty” option

For you black beauty fans , saw this one on Reverb today .....Brazilian Fb 1 of 10 ...very tempting.. I'm always a sucker for limited runs
ysbs5uni9t26w4z5e5kd.jpg
That's hot!

I only pop in occasionally, but...

Ladkor is a dealer/forum member? I thought them a total scammer site.

Hmmm, then I'd like a word.

They long ago listed my avatar guitar as being for sale by them; I can assure you they've never had it.

prs-custom-24-lefty-top-10-solana-burst-quilt-crop-c0-5__0-5-525x799.gif
I helped to sale some 2010-2013 stock of our partner. As all guitars from that stock were in boxes in other country, we didn't have a chance to take pics, so we google same specs guitars and add "like this on site". But yes it wasn't same top - but same year and specs, color guitar. all of them was listed in 2015/2016. And yes - me (ladkor) - ladkorguitars - is authorized dealer in Ukraine. tnx

Google Private Stock #7171.
This one haunts me.

yeah! Man, i remember this order. Guy who ordered this guitar - is millionaire. He just said "I like Gibson Black beauty, ask PRS if they can make me guitar like Gibson but PRS and better, and i need very lighweight." (he's from guys who loves 59's CS with weight below 7,8 lbs (3,5 kg) Thanks to Paul Reed Smith - they had 594, so other details, ideas were from me. I wrote to factory with order : lightweight as possible mahogany, no top (carved main body). It costed A LOT. I saw "block birds" at moore guitars and i love them, i decided to add this birds as they really close to LP. Also customer wanted "real maple binding" which means ... stay.. what? maple binding on the guitar which has carved mahogany body only! so ... PRS said "ok" Did he understand that we have to make milling on the edges and then paste solid binding from wood, and it will be made from SOLID top and center of this will go to thrash, and it will cost like for top (i don't remember but around 1 k) . Customer said "yeah, ask them to add same on the back" ..... ****.... he asked to paint it into "ivory" not natural flame...! Then i decided to make semi-gloss lacquer etc etc.

Just reminder how it looks like - https://www.ladkorguitars.com/item/...-mccarty-singlecut-sc-594-black-beauty-id1028

dsc08658-crop-c0-5__0-5-525x799-90.jpg

so anyway... guitar was really lightweight and sounds PERFECT! First owner played few times and said "yeah... cool, but it's not a gibson, which i like more" and ask me to make some trade, it was ok for me and i never sell any PRS to that guy. PRS for me is more than just a name, i love PRS guitars, and i hate when so great work was "trampled" by man, who don't understand what he paid for!

I got a lot of messages back in 2018-2019 once i listed our work 7171 and people love it! It was listed on my site and i sold this guitar 2nd time to my customer in Kyiv. He's just collector, but he loves PRS and now I'm selling his collection as he leave Ukraine in the beginning of war. I stay here to help people. And i sold this guitar 3rd time... this time to USA! This beauty in Florida now and I'm happy! New owner happy too

It haunts me too at that price That store in Ukraine prices their stuff crazy high.
yep, that's all because of CRAZY fees - 20 % VAT, 10 % Customs, 2 % pension fund, now added 1,5 % military levy, 18% income tax. When sale on reverb add 8,5 % or so. just fyi, PRS don't give us 300 % of margin, unfortunately)))

yeah! Man, i remember this order. Guy who ordered this guitar - is millionaire. He just said "I like Gibson Black beauty, ask PRS if they can make me guitar like Gibson but PRS and better, and i need very lighweight." (he's from guys who loves 59's CS with weight below 7,8 lbs (3,5 kg) Thanks to Paul Reed Smith - they had 594, so other details, ideas were from me. I wrote to factory with order : lightweight as possible mahogany, no top (carved main body). It costed A LOT. I saw "block birds" at moore guitars and i love them, i decided to add this birds as they really close to LP. Also customer wanted "real maple binding" which means ... stay.. what? maple binding on the guitar which has carved mahogany body only! so ... PRS said "ok" Did he understand that we have to make milling on the edges and then paste solid binding from wood, and it will be made from SOLID top and center of this will go to thrash, and it will cost like for top (i don't remember but around 1 k) . Customer said "yeah, ask them to add same on the back" ..... ****.... he asked to paint it into "ivory" not natural flame...! Then i decided to make semi-gloss lacquer etc etc.

Just reminder how it looks like - https://www.ladkorguitars.com/item/...-mccarty-singlecut-sc-594-black-beauty-id1028

dsc08658-crop-c0-5__0-5-525x799-90.jpg

so anyway... guitar was really lightweight and sounds PERFECT! First owner played few times and said "yeah... cool, but it's not a gibson, which i like more" and ask me to make some trade, it was ok for me and i never sell any PRS to that guy. PRS for me is more than just a name, i love PRS guitars, and i hate when so great work was "trampled" by man, who don't understand what he paid for!

I got a lot of messages back in 2018-2019 once i listed our work 7171 and people love it! It was listed on my site and i sold this guitar 2nd time to my customer in Kyiv. He's just collector, but he loves PRS and now I'm selling his collection as he leave Ukraine in the beginning of war. I stay here to help people. And i sold this guitar 3rd time... this time to USA! This beauty in Florida now and I'm happy! New owner happy too
That is the GREATEST private stock, ever!

I helped to sale some 2010-2013 stock of our partner. As all guitars from that stock were in boxes in other country, we didn't have a chance to take pics, so we google same specs guitars and add "like this on site". But yes it wasn't same top - but same year and specs, color guitar. all of them was listed in 2015/2016. And yes - me (ladkor) - ladkorguitars - is authorized dealer in Ukraine. tnx

I do not see "like this" anywhere in the listing - which is still available. Nor do I see a watermark labeled "EXAMPLE" or "Sample Picture" across the appropriated image.

This was a special order from years before. PRS did not offer lefties in 2015/2016 so I remain concerned you used my guitar to advertise a non-existent guitar for sale.

Where did you get the image?

added on site back in 2016 , I'm sorry I don't remember site we took from, but it was a LOT of PRS images just from google search - it could be sweetwater etc. We had 3 lefty in stock, all of them was made in 2012. "Example" was written on site in description

added on site back in 2016 , I'm sorry I don't remember site we took from, but it was a LOT of PRS images just from google search - it could be sweetwater etc. We had 3 lefty in stock, all of them was made in 2012. "Example" was written on site in description

My guitar never appeared on any site [apart from here], and certainly not the particular photograph you grabbed.

So it is most worrisome that you used this image, from an unidentified source; again, this is unquestionably my guitar.

I don't see 'Example' 'Sample' or other explanatory language on your site: Ladkor using JB's guitar.

So, something doesn't fit! And I am troubled by it.

what do you want from me? Delete non-active listing of sold guitar long time ago? There's no sense in this listing - it's NON-ACTIVE.
"Корпус: Красное дерево c фигурным топом из клена класса 10 TOP Quilt (на фото представлен похожий топ)" - last words means "the photo shows a similar top" from description.
Some sellers delete listing to have space on web, me - not.
Photo used on that listing was found in google long time ago, i don't remember site, i'm sorry.
Partner's guitar was SAME , i checked. Custom 24 LEFTY , 10 Top ,Quilt, Solana Burst , 2012 , serial # 193791 - info 100 %, but he sold it himself back in 2016.

My guitar never appeared on any site [apart from here], and certainly not the particular photograph you grabbed.

So it is most worrisome that you used this image, from an unidentified source; again, this is unquestionably my guitar.

I don't see 'Example' 'Sample' or other explanatory language on your site: Ladkor using JB's guitar.

So, something doesn't fit! And I am troubled by it.
I’m sorry, but I just don’t get this. It’s a picture of a guitar, not your child. We live in a digital world - our digital presence is everywhere. I have no connection to Mr. Ladkor, but from what I understand, his company is one of the top European PRS dealers. If you have a problem with him or this photo, simply DM him and discuss. Why drag this into an open forum - there’s enough manufactured drama on the internet, we don’t need it here. And honestly, our friends in the Ukraine have bigger things to worry about right now than pictures of guitars.

I’m sorry, but I just don’t get this. It’s a picture of a guitar, not your child. We live in a digital world - our digital presence is everywhere. I have no connection to Mr. Ladkor, but from what I understand, his company is one of the top European PRS dealers. If you have a problem with him or this photo, simply DM him and discuss. Why drag this into an open forum - there’s enough manufactured drama on the internet, we don’t need it here. And honestly, our friends in the Ukraine have bigger things to worry about right now than pictures of guitars.
thanks, man! I just don't want to speculate on this topic, but yes, air attacks almost each day here, anyway - i still doing what i really can do - sell guitars and help people here.

And I am troubled by You are using "scammer" and "Ladkor" together. This is a serious accusation! I'm not a scammer and I already proved it, so plz be kind and delete it!

I thought you were because the photo was used. Until informed otherwise by folks here. Glad that you are not!

I am glad Ladkor replied; it's not manufactured drama, merely a line inquiry. Respectfully, not yours to 'get'. Yes, a digital world, where others can be hacked, and information abused. So if you must know...

I am trying to understand how a photo of my guitar got to him because it was obtained and used by him with zero provenance or audit trail. This guitar was *never* on the public internet, therefore the photo either originated from PRS or my dealer's private folders... as it was never publically posted or otherwise revealed.

Therefore, it was either provided to him via some source or otherwise hacked [NOTE: I am not accusing Ladkor of this], so it behooves me and in fact, all of us, to understand how it got into his possession such that I may inform PRS or the dealer that they may have been compromised in a cyber or operational breach.

Hopefully, the community understands this, including Ladkor, as there are ramifications for cybersecurity breaches beyond photos, including Personal Identifiable Information, and financial information, that were subject to compromise and therefore need to be remediated and safeguarded at a higher standard. Typically, it's not wise to tip off the path you are trying to uncover lest the bad actors cover their tracks, but in the interest of harmony here I have done so.

Last edited:
Just spied this on the verb for those BB lovers ..
(PRS 7’s)
Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard and a reasonable price ... mmm tempting
pqdkcaxaw9qdhwuyluti.jpg
Do you know what the available pickup combinations are on this? This would be interesting with an MEV level of options?

I am glad Ladkor replied; it's not manufactured drama, merely a line inquiry. Respectfully, not yours to 'get'. Yes, a digital world, where others can be hacked, and information abused. So if you must know...

I am trying to understand how a photo of my guitar got to him because it was obtained and used by him with zero provenance or audit trail. This guitar was *never* on the public internet, therefore the photo either originated from PRS or my dealer's private folders... as it was never publically posted or otherwise revealed.

Therefore, it was either provided to him via some source or otherwise hacked [NOTE: I am not accusing Ladkor of this], so it behooves me and in fact, all of us, to understand how it got into his possession such that I may inform PRS or the dealer that they may have been compromised in a cyber or operational breach.

Hopefully, the community understands this, including Ladkor, as there are ramifications for cybersecurity breaches beyond photos, including Personal Identifiable Information, and financial information, that were subject to compromise and therefore need to be remediated and safeguarded at a higher standard. Typically, it's not wise to tip off the path you are trying to uncover lest the bad actors cover their tracks, but in the interest of harmony here I have done so.
Unless it is a picture you took, you don’t really have any control of images that were taken before you took possession of the guitar. Back in the day, PRS used to have an inventory of guitars that were ready to be purchased by dealers and shipped out. There could be a number of reasons someone took a picture of that guitar. If anyone has a legitimate gripe about the image being used, it would be the original photographer, or whoever owns the rights to the image. I doubt anyone would bother pursuing it unless it was a scam. Lots of dealers post stock images of instruments.

Back