I need an honest opinion

Good Enough

• Good Enough

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Try again Video Boy

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I love your style man....all feeling. I can't stand players with no soul, no matter how many notes they can squeeze into a measure. Very tasteful indeed. Don't get me wrong, I dig shredding too, but only if its musical, and with feel. What I have always found so remarkable about Malmsteen for instance, is his deep soulful bends and rich vibratos. You got that, and its the more golden of all techniques. A+ from me!

I love your style man....all feeling. I can't stand players with no soul, no matter how many notes they can squeeze into a measure. Very tasteful indeed. Don't get me wrong, I dig shredding too, but only if its musical, and with feel. What I have always found so remarkable about Malmsteen for instance, is his deep soulful bends and rich vibratos. You got that, and its the more golden of all techniques. A+ from me!

Wow! That may be the nicest compliment I've ever gotten on my playing. I'm honored. Thank you.

I like the 'space' too. It may be hard for some to believe but there really can be 'too many notes.' Give me the easy, soulful, melodic style of David Gilmour over a shredder any day.

I also like where you start your phrases. Timing counts.

Nice effort and a good submission. Of course, at my playing level, I'm easily impressed ;)

Looks like I got in! I got an email today. I have the 3:15 slot on Saturday. So thanks for the opinions. So if anyone wants to stop by & heckle me.......come on by!

Looks like I got in! I got an email today. I have the 3:15 slot on Saturday. So thanks for the opinions. So if anyone wants to stop by & heckle me.......come on by!

Great Chris...I got the email also..I have the 2:00 Friday slot...I used the blues track...see you there!! (your recording sounds outstanding btw)
Ron (aka "Sweet Ronnie Cream Cheese")

Back