Huge thanks to Righteous Guitars and PRS himself for a great event!

goat-n-gitter

Dismembered
I went to the PRS meet and greet at Righteous Guitars in Roswell GA today. What a great time. Paul was very funny and informative, and not a shabby player either. My friends and I sat right up front, and Paul had me put his collection acoustic back in the case for him when he finished with it. I kind of yanked his chain with a "devils advocate" question about the 594, and he got me back by threatening to call my wife to get her permission for me to buy the 594 he had up on the stage with him (I couldn't buy a guitar today, but if I had it would have probably been a really tasty red custom color HBII they had on the wall). He then proceeded to throw me said 594 - glad I caught it safely. They are very nice, those 594's.

I want to say a huge thanks to the crew at Righteous for putting on this event, and to Paul - sorry for giving you a hard time!

IMG_20160917_152828521_zpshdsxbaoy.jpg

IMG_20160917_153427236_HDR_zpsemmysmgr.jpg

Here is the ugly mug of Goat-N-Gitter with the man himself:
IMG_20160917_172619848_HDR_zpsdiqhh4ye.jpg

Damn, they have a beautiful maple-necked 513 in the background. They really need to update their website...

Yeah, would you please take some high res pictures, enough that I can spot any one piece tops...
:D
Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Back