Help me ID a PRS 2x12 cab

Ascension

There is a PRS closed back 2x12 in a local shop FS. The label on the back says Model 2x12 Deep max power 120 watts 8 ohms.
Can't find any info on it anywhere so far or a $ value. Take it it is a Vintage 30 loaded cab and ran my MT 15 on it yesterday for a little test not a bad sounding cab at all. Own both a MT 15 and a Archon 50 head and it seemed to be voiced well for these amps.
Need to know what it really is and if it is a US built cab or Chinese plus have some idea on what it's really worth.

Thanks trying to make a call on it. I have an old Fender 2x12 now and a Blackstar oversized open back 1x12. Both are loaded with WGS Retro 30's and the MT 15 and Archon both REALLY work well with these speakers. The Blackstar in particular is a monster sounds to my ear better than any other 1x12 cab I have tried with these heads. Flat nuked the MT 15 cab in tone side by side!! The 2x12 is also a beast but is an oversized staggered 2x12 closed back cab so is hard to transport as in particular is hard to fit into most trunks.The PRS cab is more compact and may be a little lighter but don't know if it sounds any better so---.
Do you know if that cab is US or china built? Still can find nothing on that.

At some point in the last few years a tag on the back of the cabs said, "Maryland Designed, China Built". Not sure when they started Chinese manufacturing. I don't think the 4x12 was ever made there. Currently, the J-MOD and DG cabs are the only ones being built in the US, as far as I know.

There is a PRS closed back 2x12 in a local shop FS. The label on the back says Model 2x12 Deep max power 120 watts 8 ohms.
Can't find any info on it anywhere so far or a $ value. Take it it is a Vintage 30 loaded cab and ran my MT 15 on it yesterday for a little test not a bad sounding cab at all. Own both a MT 15 and a Archon 50 head and it seemed to be voiced well for these amps.
Need to know what it really is and if it is a US built cab or Chinese plus have some idea on what it's really worth.
Local craigslist had a ratty one for sale at $595. I called the guy within an hour of being posted and it was gone.

There are two I watched on eBay for months. I would have bought the one in Maryland but, it was local pickup only, and, as you know, I don’t go to Maryland. :) It was brand new looking condition, and a decent price. I would have bought it weeks ago if he would have shipped it for a reasonable price. If I had a friend in Maryland, I’d have bought it and had someone save it til I could get there.

The other one is still listed, comes with a flight case and is reasonably priced but the guy wants about $100 for shipping which is probably about what it would cost, but takes it out of my range I’d pay.

I figure that deep cab would be more to my likening than my current PRS cab (not that I don’t like the one I have, I do!). Haven’t seen any locally or close enough to move on though.

If it has a block-font (non signature) logo, it’s one of the older SE import cabs, if it’s a signature logo it’s probably USA made. I think the USA cabs also all had hand written serial numbers.

If it’s a USA cab, one thing I know about those custom V30’s is at a certain point they started having the foam gasket on the rim of the speaker removed, presumably to enhance vibration transfer to the wood.

If it’s an SE cab, grab it!!! The speakers in it are an amazing match for the MT15/Archon, much like the Retro 30 they’re V30 inspired but more treble content and less fizz.

Back