Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

The commies!

I’m glad to see someone is still concerned about those bastids!

Excellent.
If he misses it, I can probably help.

That’s kind of you but doubtful. My dude has passed up at least 12 killer deals on Bangin’! Hollow bodies being particular about color, options, and year.

God, I hope he wins this one.

Aww yeah!!! My dude won his auction!

Friday, my dudes. We gonna have a new brother in arms.

I feel like George W. Bush on that aircraft carrier: Mission Accomplished!

WHAT??!! Someone around here was picky about their guitar selection? That’s unpossible! :rolleyes::D

Laugh it up, Boogie. Now that I’m no longer distracted by my local campaign I can refocus my war effort on pressuring you into A Santana.

Laugh it up, Boogie. Now that I’m no longer distracted by my local campaign I can refocus my war effort on pressuring you into A Santana.

DUDE THAT'S KILLER!!! YUP! It's official...you sir are THE quintessential enabler extraordinaire! I for one think you should probably talk to the folks at PRS and pitch them on a giving a Master Class on the finer points of pimping PRSi...;)

So, did you warn your boy about us? o_O I mean maybe like steer him away from my backhoe/ alibi suggesstions...yeah, that might scare him off. My bad, but I stand by my suggestion.

So, what's the finish gonna be on Boogies new Santana? ;)

Nice! Glad he finally came to his senses!

Now, about Boogie............

So, what's the finish gonna be on Boogies new Santana? ;)

Operation Shock and Awe is back on then?

Now, about Boogie............

Well, I don’t have a spare to tease him with. But I might be able to scout the guitar store before dinner tomorrow.

Great place to start!

Here you go:
https://reverb.com/item/14928921-prs-santana-se

You want me to paint it first? I can pick it up for you.

F@ck...

Okay, this is starting to get weird...what kind of wizardry is this? Does everybody have the sudden urge to buy a Santana? Its starting to feel like a Santana "feeding frenzy" is about to pop off...and @Boogie sorry but I think you are the proverbial bleeding bait fish...thank you for your sacrifice bro...

Back