Hammer Of The Gods

I was trying to express how cool it is you have this, but nope, that's not what I'm feeling. Envy is what I'm feeling.

Also, I tried to Google Image Search "Envy" to find a nice graphic representation for the envy I feel, but it was all Japanese anime and half naked women.

Are you strictly running singlecuts now? I seem to remember three of them recently.

Are you strictly running singlecuts now? I seem to remember three of them recently.

This is the only one I currently have. I'm also running a 408 trem and a PS Acoustic. Just a couple of electrics is all I ever really need.

I've always been in favor of concentrating resources on one or two really great items, instead of a bunch of things that are good but not great. It simplifies things, and it's better for my work.

Well..time to go pick up the guitar again! ;)

Last edited:
Totally classy looking guitar, and man, that bridge knocks me out look wise. Not sure why, but both it and the new Knaggs bridges just DO it for me! I would love to put some serious playing time on one, and then maybe order semi hollow PS version. (Just because I have no use for solids with my style) Im really happy for you Les! :rock:

I'm usually not one for the Santana headstock, but on the single cut guitars I think it's perfect. It's an amazing guitar Les.

Congrats again Les she's beyond georgous , I always loved Mcburst and was my first choice for my
first PRS.

:top::top::top:

So about the paisley case...

For sessions at other studios, I'm not real sure about walking in with such a fancy case. Might have to use something just a little more low-key for those occasions...

Les...The Hammer of the Gods needs that case so you can announce its arrival!! Beautiful guitar man, jaw dropping.....congrats and enjoy!

Les

What you have there is the what PRS guitars are all about ! Works of art that play so beautifully and sound so amazing ! I would just love one of those ! ENJOY !

So about the paisley case...

For sessions at other studios, I'm not real sure about walking in with such a fancy case. Might have to use something just a little more low-key for those occasions...
Have your puppy chew on one of the standard cases. That's proper relic'ing. Don't forget about the handle. Mustn't have that looking too good, either.

So, did I see pics of the new Devastator-5000? ;)

Back