Hammer Of The Gods

++556§¿44´¡}}}

That's the spirit Les! I have learned to embrace the easy descisions these days. It has taken a lot of getting used to. The toughest one I have to make now is, when I'm asked what I would like for dinner.
Do you get a straw with that?! ;)

That's the spirit Les! I have learned to embrace the easy descisions these days. It has taken a lot of getting used to. The toughest one I have to make now is, when I'm asked what I would like for dinner.

I have a lot of trouble with that one, too; things get even more head-spinning if I’m asked, “Where would you like to go for dinner?”

Then again, I’ve been avoiding, “What should I wear today,” by wearing only black T-shirts and jeans since about 2000.

Come to think of it, maybe there’s a reason I only play PRS...

Just checking in to say I’m still really happy! Neck pickup kills. Great figure everywhere, top, neck, back, binding (neck & body). Light weight. Super comfy pattern neck. Mammoth ivory, my fav birds - and one of the last available with them. Keeper, keeper, keeper.

Yes!

When folks say, “Yeah, but the 594 sounds more like an LP,” my response is, “So? My McCarty Singlecut sounds more like a PRS.”

As excited as I was when I got mine, and started this thread, I love it more today. Still my #1 (and I have two 594s, so I’m not against ‘em)!

Man, that crowd must have Super Scooby Doo ears, cos really...

Hang on, sir! They do sound a bit different!

The 594 has a little bit more of a midrange peak, like the Emphasis control on a Minimoog was opened up another notch; the McCarty SC has the more full-range PRS thing.

There’s an awful lot to like about both models.

Hang on, sir! They do sound a bit different!

The 594 has a little bit more of a midrange peak, like the Emphasis control on a Minimoog was opened up another notch; the McCarty SC has the more full-range PRS thing.

There’s an awful lot to like about both models.
Wow impressive! I don’t think I’d be able to tell them apart frankly.

Hey, I’ve heard your music, you know tone. I bet you could.
Heh really very cursorily only I guess. I mean I can tell apart basics like a trem vs hardtail, hollow vs solid, Strat vs PRS vs LP, certain woods (only on a good day!).

Differentiating two singlecuts apart though, is probably beyond me.

But I really appreciate the miracles that electric guitars are. It’s kinda sad that they’re taken as dumb platforms for pickups and electronics in certain schools of thought.

Back