Votes: 11 30.6%
  • S2 Mira

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • SE ChrisRobertson

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • SE Bernie

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Ooooooo! I dig that the finish is rediculously good and the hollow birds are hands down my favorite! Killer score!

Plays like a dream and loving the adjustable bridge not shown in that pic. Great sounding bargain core guitar!

Oops... I bought a Bernie with a hard case for just over $500...
s-l400.jpg

Yup, looks like somebody drank the kool-aid...I'll bet you didn't even notice how subtle the enabling was either...it happens...a lot...now all you need is one more(yeah right)...ask for the Black Stone Cherry Burst kool-aid for the next one...it's delicious! You have to get the CR now...I mean you don't wanna pi$$ off the guitar gods...congrats on another killer score...oh and I almost forgot, I hate you.:D

Got the used core Mira... Love it...
Guess I need to find a Bernie next...
Installed an adjustable PRS bridge...
uyenwweynjjhu6lz3ct3.jpg

Man thats beautiful:cool:, hope she plays as nice as she looks (actually I don.t want to know:(). my only PRS regret is passing on the chance to get one these maple topped core Mira's a couple of months for a silly price, by the time I'd decided to go for it she's gone - I lucked out anyway because I ended up with my 2001 McCarty for less. Super catch on this and that Bernie looks fantastic as well. Play them both in good health.

The gods of all things guitar related command that you get a CR next - you can't deny the gods.

Back