Favorite Quilt Top

Wait, is the icy one in your possession now??? If so, need details and tone report ASAP! More pics too!
A song of Ice
o0Fe8J4.jpg

and Fire
Wml3IVw.jpg

And Water...
j67aAEY.jpg

Wait, is the icy one in your possession now??? If so, need details and tone report ASAP! More pics too!
It’s not at this very moment as it had to return to PRS for some finish issues that likely occured during shipping. Hopefully it will return soon!

It’s not at this very moment as it had to return to PRS for some finish issues that likely occured during shipping. Hopefully it will return soon!
Bummer. I’m sure they’ll get ya taken care of.

Feeling very inadequate...quilt envy engaged ...

Killer stuff fellas....oh and I hate you all...carry on...:D
Trust me, in this regard we all hate someone. :p

There’s always a bigger fish. And when you finally become the biggest fish, there’ll be something else to envy - for example the ability to run 3 clicks without panting etc.

The shark’s head ends up envying it’s tail.

Here’s one I scored some time ago, a 1957/2008 LTD. Tone is off the charts, and the microquilt is mesmerising. I think there was some stardust in the wood for this run of guitars. They sound VERY different from the usual PRS, and I’m not referring to the pickups here but the way a string vibrates on these guitars - like really fundamental root stuff.
17LF3lQ.jpg

Back