Delphi, we have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The videos shown about the Indian and Chinese landings prove my point. I don't have to put much effort into it. The intellectuals are the one's who can figure it out and tell others. Yes, I'm one and I know many others. We've got mad detective skills and we aren't afraid to show it. They can't even make a simulation that looks as good as an Atari video game from the 80's. For one thing the horizon on the "moon" looks like it is about 20 miles in diameter. No stars either. When it all comes out that it's all fake everyone will say "why didn't someone tell us?" .....We tried...we tried....

A Couple Thoughts Come To My Mind Anytime A Moon Landing Is Discussed.

1. How Far Away Is The Moon? How Many Miles Per Gallon Do The Vehicles Allegedly Traveling To The Moon Get And Where Is All That Fuel Stored? That Is A Lot Of Fuel For A Round Trip From The Earth To The Moon And Back Again.

2. How Are Those Vehicles Able To Bust Through The Firmament To Get There And Back?

3. If There Are Communications Made From The Moon To Earth How Was That So (Especially Back In The Day) When Cell Phones Don't Even Work Now In Certain Areas That Are A Lot Closer Than The Moon Is (Allegedly).

The videos shown about the Indian and Chinese landings prove my point. I don't have to put much effort into it. The intellectuals are the one's who can figure it out and tell others. Yes, I'm one and I know many others. We've got mad detective skills and we aren't afraid to show it. They can't even make a simulation that looks as good as an Atari video game from the 80's. For one thing the horizon on the "moon" looks like it is about 20 miles in diameter. No stars either. When it all comes out that it's all fake everyone will say "why didn't someone tell us?" .....We tried...we tried....
Meaningless post... everyone knows the moon is flat.

(was trying so hard to not respond, but Joe Strummer here just can't help himself.)

The videos shown about the Indian and Chinese landings prove my point. I don't have to put much effort into it. The intellectuals are the one's who can figure it out...
Translation: Won't refute evidence because I can't. Can you at least TRY? I mean, gimme something to work with? I'll help you: "oh, the landing was fake cuz everyone knows Indians can't fly" Just gimme something!

We've got mad detective skills and we aren't afraid to show it.
You couldn't even figure out moon phases. You couldn't even figure out the dark side of the moon is a euphemism. You couldn't detect a slap across the face.
For one thing the horizon on the "moon" looks like it is about 20 miles in diameter.
Wtf? I dunno where to begin. It looks like it's 20 miles in diameter? Ok...the diameter of a horizon in nonsensical. Circles have diameters. Horizon also implies the body you see it on is spherical. So, assuming negligence , how did you come to the conclusion it's 20 miles? I genuinely want to know.
They can't even make a simulation that looks as good as an Atari video game from the 80's
Ok, so they can't replicate the visuals of Pac-Man, but at the same time the visuals are so good they fool billions of people, including people who made Atari games. Ok, sure thing boss.
No stars either
Light pollution and overexposure generally does this. Look at stars amid city lights. Then drive out to the country and look again. You'll see stars that wre not present. The surface of the moon is quite reflective. After all...that's why we can see it at night.

Ok, round three I guess...

Last edited:

1. How Far Away Is The Moon? How Many Miles Per Gallon Do The Vehicles Allegedly Traveling To The Moon Get And Where Is All That Fuel Stored? That Is A Lot Of Fuel For A Round Trip From The Earth To The Moon And Back Again.

2. How Are Those Vehicles Able To Bust Through The Firmament To Get There And Back?

3. If There Are Communications Made From The Moon To Earth How Was That So (Especially Back In The Day) When Cell Phones Don't Even Work Now In Certain Areas That Are A Lot Closer Than The Moon Is (Allegedly).
Assuming you are serious with your questions...

1. The moon is approximately 250,000 miles away. By vehicle are you referring to the rockets or something like the rover? If it's the rockets, they use a liquid oxygen fuel. I do not know how much is used, but it's a lot. When the shuttles used to go up, that huge orange colored tank they were strapped to was all fuel. All of it is pretty much for exiting the atmosphere. You need a lot to get heavy craft out of here. The trip to the moon requires simpler boosters because...there's no friction is space. Nothing slows you down. A good push, and you're on you're way. Lunar bound craft also use an Earth and lunar orbit to slingshot their way to and back from destination. Spacecraft such as Voyager and Pioneer did the same for their flights thru and out of the solar system.

2. There is no firmament. There is zero evidence of its existence, visual or otherwise. If there was a dome, air pressure would be the same at all altitudes.

3. Radio waves. They can travel pretty much forever and at light speed, but you need line of sight with your target, meaning no obstacles in the path. Cell towers and satellites are needed on the Earths surface because...well, say if I want to call someone in Brazil, I got an 8000 mile planet in the way. In space, there's no obstruction between here and the moon. Just a delay because as I said, they travel at light speed, but it's finite. It's 186,000 miles per second, so sending a message to the moon takes about 1.344 seconds.

Problems galore: A rocket can go up in our atmosphere but once it gets too high the air thins out. No more propulsion.
Then you get into a vacuum and there is no air to push off of. That wouldn't work. The pressure would make the craft explode if it was
a vacuum. The craft's walls were super thin. The heat and cold difference would kill everyone inside. Not enough protection. Not near enough oxygen to support a trip that long. Power would be a problem. Batteries weren't as good as they are now. Solar panels? lol. And more and more and more. If you want to believe it because you saw it on tv. That's not proof. Much of what you saw was a simulation. Probably from a soundstage. The floating spacewalks are likely done in a pool under water. That's why many people see bubbles. There is more of a deception going on than just the space program but that's part of it.

Basically not enough fuel in such a small vehicle to sustain life and power it's way back. Also how does it get to those high speeds they are saying it's going? Then you're supposed to put on the brakes once you get to moon?

Coming back through the atmosphere at a high rate of speed would cause friction but the protection was only on the bottom of the craft. It wouldn't stay upright and it would spin wildly burning it up.

There would be such a delay in communications that you never hear with astronots and mission control. Pretty much sounds like they are next door.

Note the shoddy construction, no dust on anything. The background looks like a soundstage. Obviously a staged photo, but why play it off as real?
NS447-8x10-1000Shadow.jpg

Why no stars you can see the little earth fine? Oh and wouldn't it be bigger? Why so much curve on the horizon? I'm sure Dragon Slayer can explain it all!
Apollo_11_lunar_module.jpg

OK, friday night, and nowhere to go. Let's talk science.
Problems galore: A rocket can go up in our atmosphere but once it gets too high the air thins out. No more propulsion.
Then you get into a vacuum and there is no air to push off of. That wouldn't work.
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Third law of motion. If you have ever used a pressure washer wand, you'll notice the moment you squeeze the trigger and release water, the wand moves backwards into your hand. The water doesn't need to push off a surface. Rockets in a vacuum work on the same principle. If you want to debunk this, you will literally need to debunk Issac Newton and a principle that has stood for over three hundred years with countless testing, data, and demonstrations to prove its validity. Next.
The pressure would make the craft explode if it was
a vacuum. The craft's walls were super thin.
Why? You realize we can empty a thin walled container of air, and it doesn't explode? We can do the reverse as well, and its fine. I think you are under the impression that vacuums suck things into them. This is an illusion, a vacuum is the displacement of an area of high pressure into an area of low pressure, such that they equalize. The action of this is a vacuum. These spacecraft are tested inside vacuum chambers before we put people into them. The pressure differential isnt much either. Air pressure at sea level on Earth is 14 PSI. There is more pressure in a car tire. Next.
The heat and cold difference would kill everyone inside. Not enough protection. Not near enough oxygen to support a trip that long. Power would be a problem. Batteries weren't as good as they are now. Solar panels? lol.
So...Space is interesting. Its cold but it can also be quite hot from radiation. The thing is...heat needs a way to be transferred, and a vacuum cant do this. Ever drank from one of those Yeti cups? They operate using the same premise, two walls separated inside by a vacuum sealed chamber. Guess what? Cold things stay cold and hot things stay hot in the cup while the outer wall remains the same temperature as the room its in. When you have an area without air, heat cannot transfer through. There is virtually no air in space, nothing to transfer heat, so there is no issue. Also, the thing I think you are actually referencing, the Van Allen Belts, which though having dangerous levels of radiation...well, radiation becomes a problem if you stick around too long. The spacecraft is traveling at 24,000 mph. They arent making camp there. There was also plenty of air for the crew. The carbon dioxide they exhaled was removed by canisters of lithium hydroxide. The amount of oxygen required for three people for thirty days rounds out to 180 kg, give or take. Its a quantifiable amount that can be calculated and planned for. The power was not supplied by solar panels on the Apollo missions, instead they used hydrogen/oxygen fuel cells. They had two functions: providing power to the command module and the byproduct of this cell is water. We have made car batteries using a similar tech. Next.
If you want to believe it because you saw it on tv. That's not proof. Much of what you saw was a simulation. Probably from a soundstage. The floating spacewalks are likely done in a pool under water. That's why many people see bubbles. There is more of a deception going on than just the space program but that's part of it.
And some random person you found on youtube who feeds you this disinformation is also not proof. I find it fascinating you wont list your sources, but I know who they are. All of your points are things I've heard before, nothing new under the sun. Watch this: You can say whatever you want about the moon missions, but all we need is one photo, one video to be authentic. You need ALL of them to be fake for your claim to hold up, along with every single scientist who has been involved with moon missions and external third party testing to be in on the con as well, AND indiependent researchers who have no relationship with a space agency but have tested scientific principles related to the moon missions. People like me. Good luck with proving that. Next.
Note the shoddy construction, no dust on anything. The background looks like a soundstage. Obviously a staged photo, but why play it off as real?
The dust on the moon has a very "static-esque" characteristic. It adheres to the surface quite well, and remember the moon is basically a lightly coated rock. The layer of dust is not as thick as you think. Theres also no air, so how would the dust blow away anyhow? Here's my thing though: You imply that Nasa is so bad at faking photographs and video that you, a person who thought the dark side of the moon was literally dark, can see through the lies yet they have fooled everyone with expertly crafted cgi, soundstages, and science jargon. You can't have it both ways. Next.
Why no stars you can see the little earth fine? Oh and wouldn't it be bigger? Why so much curve on the horizon? I'm sure Dragon Slayer can explain it all!
Didn't I go over this already with the stars thing? Also, the Earth is 250,000 miles away. Why do think it should be bigger? Looks just fine to me. I mean, if the moon is the size of a postage stamp held at arms length here on Earth, then the Earth should be like ...four postage stamps? Why is there an issue concerning the horizon? The moon is a 2000 mile ball, of course when you get high enough the horizon will be curved. Also, I'm not a dragon slayer, I'm the dragon. Get that right at least. Try again.

Ding-ding, round four. Can I have the TKO so we can all go home already?

You could be a lawyer, but even they know they are full of crap. What worries me is you believe you can bend science to your thought and opinions. You've got to follow the laws of science in this realm because It's not a video game (Atari again) where you can tweak the parameters. Oh wait let's bring up gravity. That magical power that can make a spaceship slingshot around the moon, makes panties drop plus mics. BUT THERE IS NO BLOODY WAY TO DETECT IT!!! Oh wait it's all part of the science religion. Where Scientists make the science. And Scientists follow the science.

Last edited:
Basically not enough fuel in such a small vehicle to sustain life and power it's way back. Also how does it get to those high speeds they are saying it's going? Then you're supposed to put on the brakes once you get to moon?

Coming back through the atmosphere at a high rate of speed would cause friction but the protection was only on the bottom of the craft. It wouldn't stay upright and it would spin wildly burning it up.

There would be such a delay in communications that you never hear with astronots and mission control. Pretty much sounds like they are next door.
All of this can be filed under "I cant understand it therefore it must not be true". You cant just point at something and say its wrong because you dont want to believe it.

OK...lets stop for a moment...CCR, what will it take for you to even consider you may be wrong? Is there something you would like explained that may convince you to see things from a different perspective? I feel like you are exceptionally close minded. I know, you think I'm the close minded one, but I'm willing to to answer your questions and look at things from a more inquisitive mind...can you just try to understand the explanations I'm giving you instead of hand waving them away? Look, this kind of stuff...its not healthy to believe in nonsense like this. When people go down these kinds of rabbit holes, be it space denial, flat earth, or whatever crazy stuff on the net, sometimes they dont come out. They become alienated from family, friends, I've seen it all to often. Its great for you to ask questions, but when someone is taking the time to give you answers, please listen. If you can;t do me that basic courtesy, then well..I guess go on believing whatever you want to believe, but I'll keep explaining till you give up.

I’ve got no social media. I’ve limited my non-work related internet interactions to two guitar forums, including this one. I honestly thought that people claiming the moon landing was fake were trolling. I didn’t think that people educated in a first world country genuinely thought that earth is flat rather than an oblate spheroid. I’ve been missing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back