Crazy price for archon 50 on the gear page

as the Serial # is pictured in the post, it's either not stolen or the guy is really stupid.

I saw one listed on CL locally here for about the same about a month ago, so price doesn't seem too far off.

Someone lists a head for that and it's mine. I don't even need to sell anything. Got that much cash in paypal now!

Hmmm, can't believe nobody scored this yet. Maybe I could use a combo. Is 3 Archon's too many?
as the Serial # is pictured in the post, it's either not stolen or the guy is really stupid.

I saw one listed on CL locally here for about the same about a month ago, so price doesn't seem too far off.
I tend to agree. He got good feedback for buying and selling on TGP and given that ya gotta pay to sell stuff there...

I'd buy it and take it to church as the Hotrod Deluxe III is getting a bit long in the tooth, but I'd need a giant "DO NOT TOUCH" button on the footswitch, as I may give the old people little heart attacks!

If I didn't already have an Archon 50 combo it'd be sitting at my house right now. That is one hell of a steal on one hell of an amp.

If the USD/CAD exchange wasn't so poor I'd own this already.

It's still up - amazing.

I'd be on that but it would be a waste at bedroom volumes, which is mostly what I play these days - and my Katana does at its 0.5w setting...

It's still up - amazing.

I'd be on that but it would be a waste at bedroom volumes, which is mostly what I play these days - and my Katana does at its 0.5w setting...

I play my Archon 100 at bedroom settings all the time, the master volume on the amp is THAT good! In fact, ever since getting it I have all but retired my rectoverb 25 head and rarely play my Roadster any longer.

It's still up - amazing.

I play my Archon 100 at bedroom settings all the time, the master volume on the amp is THAT good! In fact, ever since getting it I have all but retired my rectoverb 25 head and rarely play my Roadster any longer.
I've been preaching about master for forever- it's great at any volume. I'm sorta sick of saying it. I don't even bother switching to 50w at home. I already have 2 100w heads. But I feel like I'm going to buy this just to have a grab & go, or amp in my office or maybe next to the sofa or to take out on the deck...

If anyone's on the fence, you better hurry before I adopt this little brother. I feel bad for this amp!

Same thing with my 50w. Thing sounds amazing at any volume.

I've been preaching about master for forever- it's great at any volume. I'm sorta sick of saying it. I don't even bother switching to 50w at home. I already have 2 100w heads. But I feel like I'm going to buy this just to have a grab & go, or amp in my office or maybe next to the sofa or to take out on the deck...

If anyone's on the fence, you better hurry before I adopt this little brother. I feel bad for this amp!

Do it!

Back