Crazy price for archon 50 on the gear page

6dvAQjs.jpg

The only way this could get better is if you traded for drdoom's DC3 today also.
LOL. I started the day with 3 strats to trade and figured that was a done deal if he wanted any one of them, but his has rosewood board. I'm a maple fingerboard guy on strats. But in a surreal turn of events, I bought an Archon tonight. I'm pretty damn excited about that!

There are some guys here who are beyond cool. I need one of those "I'm not worthy" emoticons here. I now have extra motivation to sell a few things. I owe the amp fairy some money! :D
(In a second very surreal turn of events, I always thought if anyone here was going to be an amp fairy or guitar fairy it would be Sergio! Turns out it's his partner in crime! )

All joking aside, I'm still a bit in shock. That was just way too cool!! Hope you like coffee!

p.s. As beautiful as the purple one was, I bought the cheaper black one. Now I need to get in touch with my other brother Elvis and see about a nice charcoal flamed maple panel for it!

I think that to celebrate, Les and I should do a neo classical speed metal shred duet. Like a Jason Becker and Marty Friedman type thing. Les, do you still have your Boss Metal Zone pedal?

I was figuring you would carry the band. I'd be, what you call, "pulled back in the mix." :)

Back