Counterfeit!!

Although I can flag the listed as "prohibited" (misleading items are in that category), is there any way to report the listed so it gets delisted?

Although I can flag the listed as "prohibited" (misleading items are in that category), is there any way to report the listed so it gets delisted?
So to answer myself, if I understand what I just read on the CL FAQ, if enough people flag it as "Prohibited" it gets delisted automatically.

So flag away, peeps!

Yeah, you have to flag it. If it hasn't been removed it will be when enough people flag it.

definitely not a 24, I count 22 frets, so they blew that description, flagged. Looks cool, kind of like a Navarro, but I would imagine he uses a Floyd trem, not a gold tone factory trem.

I think we're ignoring a golden opportunity to mess with this guy.
4/5 years ago I completely tortured a guy on CL.
One of those jerks that wants you to send a down payment or full payment for a deluxe PRS at a bargain price before shipping.
It lasted almost 2 weeks and he almost bailed on me a few times but I kept reeling him in with questions and stories.
Mwahahahahahaha...
OK so I have a cruel streak... I just can't stand fakers and ripoff artists!:D

Saw this on CL. Asked for a pic of the back of the headstock and the serial number was stamped in gold block numbers exactly like the China fakes.
When I told him what he had I never heard from him again.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/msg/d/prs-paul-reed-smith-custom-24/6589108293.html
You can spot it as a fake from 10 nautical miles away (nearly)

The headstock is wrong as they always are. The strings bend from the nut, it's all messed up. They never get it right and it's a reliable way to pick the fakes, even when they doa decent enough job on the rest

How do you do this? Simply clicking on “prohibited” doesn’t seem to alert CL.
There is no way to directly report it AFAICT, but apparently if enough people hit "Prohibited" it gets picked up by "the system" and auto-deleted.

How do you do this? Simply clicking on “prohibited” doesn’t seem to alert CL.

There is no way to directly report it AFAICT, but apparently if enough people hit "Prohibited" it gets picked up by "the system" and auto-deleted.

this

And people who get too many listings pulled get their accounts restricted.

Back