Cases

CAFeathers

Being Disabled sometimes the rectangular PRS cases get a little hard to handle. I'm not a fan of gig bags. Is there a more form fitting case that PRS guitars would fit in?

Being Disabled sometimes the rectangular PRS cases get a little hard to handle. I'm not a fan of gig bags. Is there a more form fitting case that PRS guitars would fit in?
I'd say a hollowbody case might work, Chet. But you're a lefty.

For SCs:

4485822.jpg

Chet, have you tried a Mono Case? They're a perfect compromise between ergonomics(a gig bag) and protection(a case). I own 4 and I don't use anything else anymore. The new Vertigo ones are lighter, too!

Chet, have you tried a Mono Case? They're a perfect compromise between ergonomics(a gig bag) and protection(a case). I own 4 and I don't use anything else anymore. The new Vertigo ones are lighter, too!
+1

Forum member "Russ" just showed me their brand new model. It's pretty swank.

Have you checked into Road Runner cases? They're sort of a cross between a regular case and a gigbag. I know they sell them at Guitar Centers. I'm not sure if any other retailers stock them, but a quick search could tell you. The ones I'm thinking of are rectangular, with a loose nylon covering but still attached on all sides if that makes any sense. They have form-fitted, covered styrofoam interiors, so they're really lightweight compared to a regular hardshell case, but they still provide some good protection.

I'm disabled too, so sometimes I have a rough time with a heavy case. Good luck in coming up something that works for you.

Goldtop

Back