Boom shakalaka....new tune for all you lovers n shakers out there!

I never left, I said I was going to but didn't actually lol Victor's account has been disabled/deleted

Why did he leave? Who disabled his account?
As far as specifics or who specifically, I have no idea.. He said he checked out the thread I made and saw that people here were talking about him behind his back. He felt it was poor behavior because he wasn't here at the time to defend himself. Then he asked for his account to be deleted/banned. He said this time he wouldn't come back. I apologized (not for any of my actions, but behalf on those who did that and made him feel that way). He said some cruel things and then left.

oh my... I didn't see anyone say anything about him. His account is not deleted or it would say so, and he'd show as "deleted member" with no name or avatar.

And I'm sorry I asked. :(

oh my... I didn't see anyone say anything about him. His account is not deleted or it would say so, and he'd show as "deleted member" with no name or avatar.

And I'm sorry I asked. :(
It's all good. I know Vic, was a but like Mr. Bit of a hot head. This time I didn't ask him to stay because I figured he was going to leave for good.

I'm sure he'd be happy you asked about him :)

It's all good. I know Vic, was a but like Mr. Bit of a hot head. This time I didn't ask him to stay because I figured he was going to leave for good.

I'm sure he'd be happy you asked about him :)
I just didn't get it because I didn't see ANYONE busting on him at all. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I don't read every post in every thread. But I sure didn't see it. Just more weirdness. But hey, if he doesn't want to be here, that's cool.

Back