Barely escaped!!!

I am taking hypnotism classes. Hoping maybe she’ll see one amp instead of five.
We were talking at the dinner table when my brother and family were over on Sunday. The subject of music gear came up and my wife said "yeah, Daryl has a couple amps along with all those guitars too. Some dumb-arse piped up and said "try five"...🤫

I just came up from the basement. My wife decided it was time to clean up the storage area… which is right next to my workbench… which is right next door to my music room…

We bagged up a LOT of $&!7. I know the danger of when she’s on a “let’s get rid of” roll. It always leads to her looking around my stuff and wanting to challenge me to defend keeping this that and the other thing. As soon as a bag was full, I used it to block access to the music room. But there was nothing I could do about my workbench area. And as predicted, as soon as we finished with the storage area, she wanted to open cupboards and look around my stuff. I surrendered a couple of items that I’d meant to throw away anyway, then I enlisted her to help load the bagged discarded items into the SUV. She looked at the pile blocking safe passage into the music room, gave up on that and went outside to help load the SUV. After loading up, she was too tired to go back down and trespass on my sacred ground. Score!!!

Happy dance!!!
That is a great analogy. That is myself and my husband to the perfect T!! He can’t just go through one box of my stuff. He has to go through it all. I have all my jewelry smithing tools on MY work bench. Notice it’s MY workbench. He calls it unnecessary stuff. It always come in handy though when I need to solder a piece of jewelry for some one. I have 3 torches, 3 soldering irons and various tools.

Now keep in mind if I did that with his beloved car crap he would have a sh*t fit.

Back