Artist Packs...lets see them

Here is my Artist Custom 24 30th
FullSizeRender_zpsvlwguzje.jpg

IMG_0673_zpspo2s8mkz.jpg

^ Spikedog you could sneak that in a Private Stock thread and nobody would know... just stunning.

Is the finish "Orange Tiger"?

Left: PRS P22 Artist in Aqua Verde Fog with ebony fretboard 53/10 PUs
Right: PRS CU24 Artist in Blue/Green fade with Brazilian fretboard 57/08 PUs

15636618698_7bc5937d6f_b.jpg

Here's my contribution...although it's not an "artist" version of a stock model, it does have an Artist Quilt Top; Wood Library Ted SC Rosewood stained in UltraViolet (purchased from MA_Pete who got it from Steve / 11 Top)...such a killer guitar! \m/

Ultra%20Ted5.jpg

UltraTed1.jpg

Beautiful!!

Here's my contribution...although it's not an "artist" version of a stock model, it does have an Artist Quilt Top; Wood Library Ted SC Rosewood stained in UltraViolet (purchased from MA_Pete who got it from Steve / 11 Top)...such a killer guitar! \m/

Ultra%20Ted5.jpg

UltraTed1.jpg

Here is the one I was in love with until I saw all the other great ones on this thread. Don't know how I'm going to explain another one to my wife since this was a sort of 20th Anniversary present last year. I'm so fickle. :laugh:

image_zps7a78dd43.jpg
image_zps4ecb0b9e.jpg

Here is the one I was in love with until I saw all the other great ones on this thread. Don't know how I'm going to explain another one to my wife since this was a sort of 20th Anniversary present last year. I'm so fickle. :laugh:

New couch for her, new guitar for you?

My wife still doesn't know about my Artist guitar. That will be an interesting day! Fortunately it kind of looks like my Tremonti and apparently she can't tell the difference.

Last edited:

image_zps7a78dd43.jpg
image_zps4ecb0b9e.jpg

I love seeing this one, Rob. Just keep posting it!

Back