Add 5 PRS to your collection: 2018 edition

So you have a link too and you’re making Tosca and I search for it on our own?

That signals to me that he's not out of the race. I think he's trying to get a lead on you...

Sorry buddy.
You get to select a 6th Color.

Seafoam Green. I was torn between that and Emerald but now thanks to you, I can get 'em both.

...without the f-holes...

That's how I'd have to roll. Full disclosure: I don't care for them, personally.

LJQusUe.gif

It's okay, break out the torches and pitchforks...

You’re allowed to have an opinion!

Ducks and hides!!o_O

I just didn't want to be a bummer with the new HB594 out and such.

Ears love it, eyes don't. Consequently, a semi-hollow fixes everything.

My standing exception, however, is the JA-15. They completely work for me on a jazz box where they don't elsewhere.

(How'd I get so fickle? :rolleyes:)

I just didn't want to be a bummer with the new HB594 out and such.

Ears love it, eyes don't. Consequently, a semi-hollow fixes everything.

My standing exception, however, is the JA-15. They completely work for me on a jazz box where they don't elsewhere.

(How'd I get so fickle? :rolleyes:)
For me that lovely fat lower bout of the Santana looks good, with/without the f holes.

Must admit I do like the non f hole version very much.

Pretty much the same as before, only change the Vela to semi-hollow Vela...I've already got a SVN coming...
Reclaimed semi-hollow Vela
JA-15
Miss March
SC-J hardtail (I already have a Bigsby)
25th anniversary Swamp Ash Special or NF3
Dagnabit, PRS' Twitter account had to go and post this, so one of these have got to go...

I got my first new PRS of 2018 yesterday. I ordered an S2 Singlecut Standard Satin in the Aquamarine online. I'm pretty pumped. Those S2 SC Standards are really great, versatile instruments.

Coming next.....S2 Studio in Antique White!!!

I got my first new PRS of 2018 yesterday. I ordered an S2 Singlecut Standard Satin in the Aquamarine online. I'm pretty pumped. Those S2 SC Standards are really great, versatile instruments.

Coming next.....S2 Studio in Antique White!!!

Nice!

Back