Add 5 PRS to your collection: 2018 edition

My list for 2018, about as ‘real’ as my car list, which would start with a Ferrari F40, end with a Porsche 917 and include an original ‘60s GT40.

1) I’d like to borrow the 1984 Custom in the archives – I don’t want to keep it but it’d be fun to look it over.
2) Ditto the archive 1984 pre-Standard.
3) I always really liked the 1985 Banana Yellow pre-Standard on the now sadly retired Vintage PRS site, so that’s my #3
4) I’d like to try a PS throwback model and see what I think
5) Eldon Shamblin’s gold Stratocaster (can I say that in a PRS post?)

1. Core Mira (the one I let get away:()
2. NF3
3. CU24
4. Santana (Blood Orange)
5. Tonart’s HB (just a lendy)

Phew...

1. 1988 Custom (birth year guitar, Vintage Yellow with birds)
2. S2 Studio (Antique White)
3. McCarty SC594 (McCarty Sunburst)
4. Custom 22 Piezo
5. SE Zach Myers

If I just make it to the first one, I’m happy :)

1) SC 594 SH w Piezo bridge (in progress, see PSF)
j0CUzb1.jpg

l6hGhdH.jpg

2) Korina 594 Soapie (any day now)
3) DGT (hopefully by PRSx)
7oJ0fhb.jpg

I’m sure PRS will provide inspiration for # 4 and #5 in the near future......;):rolleyes:

["]Just buy two, one for the driveway!

Oh and photos, otherwise is a canary yellow Kia!:D

Yo, watch the Kia smack talk...that's how I afford all the cool toys!!!! (And mine is Alien Green, of course)[/QUOTE]

H€ll I’m upsetting everyone on here!

Funny because when I was a lad, it was Skoda that was the joke car. Old joke - Q “How do you double the value of a Skoda?” A “Fill the petrol tank”

And yes Kia’s have come a long way, but they’re no Jaguar (PRS).

My list for 2018, about as ‘real’ as my car list, which would start with a Ferrari F40, end with a Porsche 917 and include an original ‘60s GT40.

1) I’d like to borrow the 1984 Custom in the archives – I don’t want to keep it but it’d be fun to look it over.
2) Ditto the archive 1984 pre-Standard.
3) I always really liked the 1985 Banana Yellow pre-Standard on the now sadly retired Vintage PRS site, so that’s my #3
4) I’d like to try a PS throwback model and see what I think
5) Eldon Shamblin’s gold Stratocaster (can I say that in a PRS post?)

Hmmm....

1) NS-14
2) Bonni Pink Westie (I need more pink, and to stay ahead of VB....not that it's a contest!)
3) Hollowbody Santana
4) ME I
5) DC22
Everything is a contest. But sometimes the rules aren’t clear, if they even exist.

Bidding war on the Bonnie pink Westie if Sergio sends me the link. And I would definitely go for a hollowbody Santana.

There's an Employee Semi-Santana on Reverb right now. First one of you to buy it gets extra tacos and champagne at Santanafest... Not that it's a race or anything.

I'll have to leave this one to Peter. Too much for me.

Back