A familiar face...

drdoom8793

THAT guy at Chick-fil-A
Often, before I go to bed, I find myself scrolling through my Snapchat stories. I've filled mine with different artists, guitar brands, retailers, etc. I happened upon the Fender's Snapchat account (I'm such a traitor), and I just happened to find that a band by the name of Partybaby had taken over the Fender Snapchat account. Cheers to @LSchefman 's son for living out the dream that a lot of us probably had at some point. I know you must be one proud papa!

Often, before I go to bed, I find myself scrolling through my Snapchat stories. I've filled mine with different artists, guitar brands, retailers, etc. I happened upon the Fender's Snapchat account (I'm such a traitor), and I just happened to find that a band by the name of Partybaby had taken over the Fender Snapchat account. Cheers to @LSchefman 's son for living out the dream that a lot of us probably had at some point. I know you must be one proud papa!

Seriously cool!

Thanks Dr. Doom!

I heard that was happening, and would've mentioned something, but I didn't know if it'd be appropriate...

I'm proud of my boy!

Now I just have to figure out what the heck Snapchat is and how to look at that page...:eek:

Update - There's only one thing active on the fender page, it's already gone and I missed it. Late to the plate...

Last edited:
Thanks Dr. Doom!

I heard that was happening, and would've mentioned something, but I didn't know if it'd be appropriate...

I'm proud of my boy!

Now I just have to figure out what the heck Snapchat is and how to look at that page...:eek:

Update - There's only one thing active on the fender page, it's already gone and I missed it. Late to the plate...
It was pretty cool! They look like they're having the time of their lives!

Unfortunately, those Snapchat posts only last 24 hours from the time they were posted. Must have missed them :(

It was pretty cool! They look like they're having the time of their lives!

Unfortunately, those Snapchat posts only last 24 hours from the time they were posted. Must have missed them :(

Yup. I missed 'em. Fortunately, however, the band was in town just a few weeks ago, and Jamie stayed with us while he was in town, so missing the video on Snapchat isn't as painful as it otherwise might have been.

The show was really, really good. The band is incredibly tight; I thought they were terrific on their last tour, but after a solid year of touring, they have gotten that much better. It's wonderful.

Anyway, I really appreciate that you posted this!

Back