57/08 with a 5 Way Rotary Switch?

DuncanCE22

I may be able to get my hands on a set of 57/08's for a pretty decent price. They would be for my CE22 with a 5 way rotary switch.

Does anyone know if they can wire into the 5 way switch? If so does anyone have any tips on how to do it?

Thanks.

If the wire coming off the 57/08s is grey on the outside with bare, white, red and black wires inside, then you can hook them right into the rotary. If the wire is braided metal with a black wire inside, and a separate white, thin wire coming out of it, then they are not compatible with the rotary.

I've got a guitar with a 3 way toggle you can install them into ;)

But the Guitar would need to live at my house yeah?

$_57.JPG

These are the ones in question. pretty sure thats not what I need.

But the Guitar would need to live at my house yeah?

$_57.JPG

These are the ones in question. pretty sure thats not what I need.

You'll need to sign off your parental rights... Sorry

Yeah, Those are not the correct ones. You could probably swap the rotary out for a 3 way and the pots for push/pulls. Otherwise you could get REALLY creative and swap it out for a 6 way and do...

position
1. bridge humbucker
2. Bridge split
3. Bridge and neck humbucker
4. bridge and neck split
5. neck split
6. neck humbucker

Talk about useless stickers on the back. A sticker that tells me not to throw the pickups into the trash. I've seen entire guitars with that same sticker on the back of the head stock. I can only assume that there have been a whole lot of people throwing guitars and parts into the garbage and that subsequently the seagulls at the landfill have submitted a formal complaint with the government.

Back