2010 Starla

Clashcityrocker

Curve Denier
I've been looking for an all Mahogany PRS for a while. I considered the S2 Mira, Singlecut and Vera and couldn't quite pull the trigger. To me a PRS should be a knockout when you see it and This 2010 Starla certainly is with it's Gold flake over gold finish. It was kind of like that scene in Pulp Fiction where Travolta opens the briefcase when I first opened the case. It's different from the S2s in that is has the V12 finish which I love, 24-1/2 scale which is great for this guitar, plus it has the American Starla pickups. Plugged into my Vox amp it sounded great clean with these pickups, the neck is super comfortable Wide Fat I believe and is the most comfortable PRS to play standing up. I'm more of a fan of Bigsbys than other whammy bars and this doesn't go out of tune too bad. All in all another great PRS to add to my collection.

Super cool - I'd love to latch onto a Starla like that. Core. Gold flake.

Everyone knows that playing one makes you 7.4x more attractive.

This is the one time I got to pick up one of those, and it did wonders for my appearance...

expprssatconcert13.jpg

Sorry - should have said that's an average. Your results may vary. Past performance is not a predictor of future success. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, fear, surprise, a ruthless devotion to the Pope, a sudden aversion to blue guitars, a sudden affinity for blue guitars, and extreme 11Top.

So Bangin'!

I'd be shoppin' for all the Gumby gold right about now and a gold mirror pick guard.
I want to change out the pickguard eventually. It's the only thing I don't like about it. I know the S2 pickguards won't fit so I'll have to go elsewhere.

Super cool - I'd love to latch onto a Starla like that. Core. Gold flake.

Everyone knows that playing one makes you 7.4x more attractive.

This is the one time I got to pick up one of those, and it did wonders for my appearance...

expprssatconcert13.jpg
D*mn Alan. You're hot.....

Kevin

It's the Starla. Switch guitars and...

imgsteven-seagal5.jpg

All of a sudden you're a sheriff, Navy cook, all around bad a$$, but over the hill and washed up? Although you do have a killer guitar collection and can riff away?

Which would put you in my realm....over the hill and washed up

Back