your Liver is your best friend...............

captdg

During the holiday season while one gets blitzed, one must remeber that a hangover cure starts before , not after drinkin... follow this simple recipe...BEFORE you drink take Two aspirins, two strips of bacon and two thousand mg's of Vitamin C....before the ethanol is converted to acetaldehyde.:hello:

During the holiday season while one gets blitzed, one must remeber that a hangover cure starts before , not after drinkin... follow this simple recipe...BEFORE you drink take Two aspirins, two strips of bacon and two thousand mg's of Vitamin C....before the ethanol is converted to acetaldehyde.:hello:

The foolproof cure for a hangover=don't drink alcohol. Your liver will love you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be a thread all its own...but...after three beers, (or two better imports...STELLA) I limit myself to my Mira X, in fear of dinging (or possibly something worse) while playing whilst tipsy...does anyone else have rules about this???

Bob?!

:vroam:

One of the best way to avoid men boobs is to stop drinking.We are guitarplayers after all,not a cool combo.

Vicodins and Gin for breakfast.heyyy Aqualung.. The tylenol and alcohol combo will microwave ones liver.

You must drink continuously so you get used to hangovers and they stop being an issue :D

Btw a hangover is kind of a mental hygiene tool. It reduces all your life troubles to just one ;)

When I woke up New Years day, I looked over, and my liver was lying next to me smoking a cigarette.

Back