Wheel-O-Forum Game (5)

I'd like to solve the puzzle....2008 513 Rosewood in tortoise shell burst?

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

NOPE!

OOOoooooo! You should have looked at the used letter board a little harder.....

Play passes to Bennett....

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

NOPE!

OOOoooooo! You should have looked at the used letter board a little harder.....

Play passes to Bennett....

Jen distracted me, I saw that eight in the used letter board... and then I started thinking of something else.

bummer.... Looks like you may have handed it to Bennett.

...but it's not over yet.

I did put up a new game, though - this one is almost toast.

Our letter turner in the next game is a bit gaga...

Wheel-O-Forum-Game-6

Last edited:
Bill....as you are aware, while I was placed in the corner for 2 weeks, I still was able to view the forum...and, as per my PM of last week....I was pretty close, wasn't I? Missed the year, but.......I think that I'll sign up for the new game and pass this one along...hopefully back to Sergio to get "credit" for the win. After all, with all the fantastic prizes that come with winning this game (Les...you DID get that PM in which Bill describes the wonderful prizes and even cash incentives we get for playing, didn't you...the prizes are GREAT) I'd like to see Sergio get the victory. I still haven't spent all the winnings from the very first game, and I'd like to share the wealth.

PASS!

Thanks Benny!

Ok......(whoosh, exhale)....Benny is worse than Ned. Benny reminds me of the fat cat on "Top Cat". Benny is always a fat rotund guy who looks like a nerd. I can't be Benny. Please be aware of this with regard to future variations on the theme. :biggrin:

Puff.....pass back to Sergio. Exhale.

Ruger sent me a brand new Modern Eagle when I won. Hope you get at least the equivalent prize!!

OK....it wasn't modern, and it wasn't even an Eagle.

OK...it wasn't really a PRS either.

OK...actually, all I won was the continuing ability to be obnoxious and annoying.

Back