What could it be?

Tosca was correct :D

box.jpg

This thing is bigger than I expected, and I have to rearrange my entire hallway and dining room before I can get proper pics of it and a new thread.
The entire front panel comes off and it is a separate table that has fold down legs inside of it.
When that is off, you can raise the lid on the station and it has an LED light and power strip on it, very trick looking.
Also three big drawers to hold tools, pedals you no longer use :D , etc.

It is going to take me all day Saturday perhaps to get my place rearranged inside to accommodate this, but it will sure make working on the guitars a lot easier than working on the floor on that portable station I bought a few years ago.

If I get time I will snap some pics and try to get them up over the weekend.

But here is what it looks like open from of of their pics, and you can also see one of their floor/table top models similar to what I have been using for working on the guitars in the scrolling Flash thing they have on their site.
http://www.circlethreedesigns.com/road-cases/touring-artists/tech-workstations-work-boxes/

Mine is just three drawers, not the extra ones they show in this pic.
To the right of the station is the part that goes on the front of it, and it converts to a table.

DSC71201_PP.jpg

Mine had leapord on it, and I had him replace it with silver velvet instead.
First one he did in silver and it turned out nice.
This is a heavy duty mother, made for touring, but I wanted something that was not going to crap out on me, and it is handmade in Jersey.

Thanks guy's, cannot wait to get it all setup.
It certainly cannot go in front of my amps and guitar along that one wall, it will go where I keep a safe, and I will move the safe elsewhere.
Got some new tools and accessories showing up from Stew-Mac tomorrow that will go with it.

No, mine is just one big table instead of two like that.
And when I pulled the front off this morning thinking I could get it past some stuff in my hall is the lower lip you see by the wheels when the front is off in the picture I posted above.
Still too wide to get all the way into my place.

Going to work on it a bit when I get home, but most of the moving/cleaning will take place early Saturday morning.
I would like to get my hands on a PRS poster, but not sure where to get one.
My dealer was going to try and get me one, but I guess he could not.
He has a few on his walls in his store, and one would look great on the wall where this it going to be stored.

Has a nice recessed plug on the rear you plug a power cord into to supply the LED light and outlets.
These also look small in the pics, but I would say mine comes up to my chin almost when the top is folded down to cover the surface where you lay the guitar down.
I will get dims of it later.

I love it!

I'm calling on you to be the guitar tech for my next tour.

"You're going on tour, Les?"

"Yup. My first show will be tomorrow in my So-Called Studio. From there I will tour the entire Den, then the Living Room, and finally, wrap the tour up in the Kitchen with my full band, The Lesteband."

UNEXPECTED!!!!
And awesome too! Congrats.

"Hello Corey? Yes, I'd like a table for two please."
"Whaddya mean you don't take Canadians?!!???":p

Back