Well, it goes down tomorrow

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Well, God willing, come tomorrow, this girl is going on a whole new adventure with me. Haven't been in a studio recording situation since my mid teens when I was rapping. But, 2 1/2 years delayed due to covid, The Angela Everwood Band is to begin recording the new album. I hope my girl Dottie and I will do my bandmates Angela, Vincent, Brian and Chris proud as we undertake this together at Cambridge Sound Studios with Jim Salamone. She has carried me through a lot of practicing, rehearsing and playing out over the past couple of years. Time to put her to work again. Things just got real.

20220217_151231_by_klbryanphotography_df07dki-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
This is what will be coming with me today, the first night in the studio. I figured I would keep it simple and allow the professionals to worry about the rest of the sound. Just my guitars, amp, modeler and fingers. (I won't need may acoustic until tomorrow).

20220218_104658_by_klbryanphotography_df0922f-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
A LOT to unpack and discuss about the last three days. I will try to get to it soon. It is a LOT of typing. And the pictures that I posted were on Facebook and their time signatures eventually expire so I will have to upload them elsewhere to be able to post them here and have them STAY here.

We got quite a bit done.....still have quite a bit to go......but we will get there.

A LOT to unpack and discuss about the last three days. I will try to get to it soon. It is a LOT of typing. And the pictures that I posted were on Facebook and their time signatures eventually expire so I will have to upload them elsewhere to be able to post them here and have them STAY here.

We got quite a bit done.....still have quite a bit to go......but we will get there.
Awesome to hear, man. Always a memory made in the studio.

Back