USED PRS VIOLIN II

grez

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
It not only looks great but sounds killer too!!

Guitar Resurrection
813 Morrow St
Austin, Tx 78757
512 478 0095
http://www.guitarrez.com
A PRS dealer since 1985

usdprspsviolin25009.jpg

usdprspsviolin25009il.jpg

usdprspsviolin25009bk.jpg

Impossible to locate on your site. You might want to post a link to the actual guitar?

Maybe it is just me (and a need for "instant gratification")......More than once I have simply left that site because I could not (easily) get to the info I was looking for, then got to the roadblock----"Call if you want the rest of the info"......I may well NOT have bought, but it just seemed there were too many obstacles to pursuing something.....

I didn't bond with mine. I was completely fired up to get it and it didn't have the "it" factor I need to keep,a private stock.

So true, I picked up a 30th anniversary Artist CU24 that looks a bit similar to the violin that does have "it".

Maybe it is just me (and a need for "instant gratification")......More than once I have simply left that site because I could not (easily) get to the info I was looking for, then got to the roadblock----"Call if you want the rest of the info"......I may well NOT have bought, but it just seemed there were too many obstacles to pursuing something.....

Gotta sympathize here with everyone who had trouble navigating that site. Also being a 'webmaster' as part of my day job, that site is not as 'user friendly' as it should be. Most people don't have that not-so-good-website intuition to find things. But the info is there, just have to kind of know your way around sites like this to get to the 'nuggets'.

It could use a make-over!

Looks like a good dealer, though.

Gotta sympathize here with everyone who had trouble navigating that site. Also being a 'webmaster' as part of my day job, that site is not as 'user friendly' as it should be. Most people don't have that not-so-good-website intuition to find things. But the info is there, just have to kind of know your way around sites like this to get to the 'nuggets'.

It could use a make-over!

Looks like a good dealer, though.

I have had some great dealings with Guitar Resurrection, they are first class all the way!

Lovely looking guitar!

Regards the website. It would have been snazzy about 15 years ago but is old looking now.. Sorry Grez! It's costly to maintain a good site but that severe lack of user friendliness must be costing you more. The Internet has made people impatient and if they can't get what they want fast they give up quick.

I have had some great dealings with Guitar Resurrection, they are first class all the way!

Ditto, and if it weren't for them hosting a meet and greet with PRS, himself, that summer day in 2013 when he came in and demo'd the 50 watt HXDA, I would have never gotten the chance to hear, the sound and glory of this incredible piece of engineering and design in one small black box. When he played 'Whipping Post' thru it? My jaw, literally, dropped. Unbelievable. And now I have one.

Thanks Guitar Rez~!

Back