Trying amps

Thanks Les, that would be cool but too risky. I have a wampler pinnicle deluxe laying around. Maybe i should take it down there and try it with the plexi just to see if that's what I'm after. I would assume that the thing to do would be to run the gain really low and let the amp do most of the work. That pedal has a gain boost circuit not a level boost so it might work really well.

I've looked at HXDA amps for sale and they are expensive even used which is ok IF the amp rocks.

I went to see a buddy's band for new years and when they did ACDC I kept thinking how good that plexi would sound.

Ok.......I found an HXDA head and I can do some trading to make it happen. The items to trade are items I haven't been able to bond with so I'm really not out too much if I don't like the HXDA head.
See what happens!

Ok.......I found an HXDA head and I can do some trading to make it happen. The items to trade are items I haven't been able to bond with so I'm really not out too much if I don't like the HXDA head.
See what happens!

Sweet!

See what happens!

If you get one, I can send you some settings to try out, and can recommend some tubes to check out as well.

Let me know.

Back