Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Guitar

All day long and twice on Sunday!!!!

XAqWVwr.png
Yeah, super ridiculous guitar. I’ve always lusted after her.

That and most of @Tonart guitars.

MA Pete, and now Howard Leese owned PS#3833 245 Ted trem , obeche body, rosewood neck, quilt tiger top.

Yes, the one on the right here, it was "Electric Tiger"!

5dqYkCF.jpg

That was an amazing guitar! It played and sounded awesome. (I have thought about doing a DC 594 similar to that to honor that great one - same goes for the Jade Glow on the left, my first personally spec'ed Private Stock, it turned out great and was my most favorite of my 245 Private Stocks. The Electric Tiger was my 2nd favorite.)

I traded the Electric Tiger to Howard in the Spring of 2013. He seemed to gig that one a decent amount for a while after that, he called it "Root Beer". See at 8:56 here in this video:

(It was in mint condition when I traded it to him, LOL!)

That Beach Cross Fade made its way to Howard as well, he gigged that on The Tonight Show in June of 2013.

9yMTOpw.jpg

Fun times, watching him put those awesome guitars to work! :)

Jcha’s got one. The other one is on sale at Righteous Guitars.
Of course Jay would have one :)

I’ve been stalking the Righteous one for some time (I wanted to keep that for myself :)), even though it’s too heavy for me plus lack of buying power at the moment :(

Ironically, this person reached out to me and is looking to move the guitar! Not in a great position to do anything but there's ALWAYS a way when there's a will. Will keep y'all posted...

Perhaps my previous premeditations will drive up the purchase price ;)
Yeah, you’re all the way back!

Back