The elusive singlecut HB standard

Huggy Love

Vintage member
I've been gassing for an all mahogany or spruce top single cut HB for a while now, and as some might be aware this is a discontinued model and hard to come by on the used market. I've checked the usual web sources (eBay, reverb, GC) and everywhere in between but have come up empty.

Just throwing it out there in hopes that if you come across one (at an ungodly low price;)) hit me with a PM. I know a lot of the members here do a fair amount of shopping around on the used market, so if I can't find it on my own or through the fam, I guess I'll just have to stare teary eyed out the window for a while.

PRS_singlecut_Hollowbody_standard.jpg

singlecut_hollowbody_2_2016_photo1.jpg

Sympathies. I was fortunate enough to have one ordered while it was still in production (hasn't been completed yet, though, so haven't received it yet), but it's a maple top, not a spruce or a mahogany. I do have a spruce top, but that's private stock, which I believe is still available. You can have dibs on it if I ever have to sell it, but I doubt that's happening in my lifetime.
http://www.prsguitars.com/privatestocksinglecutarchtop/

Sympathies. I was fortunate enough to have one ordered while it was still in production (hasn't been completed yet, though, so haven't received it yet), but it's a maple top, not a spruce or a mahogany.

Wow, How long ago did you order it?

Back